Bobke sees the light. Hallelujah!

nns1400 said:
Klodifan Troll Slayer Enterprises has also paid $200,000 for our new tourism tag line at the thread:

Welcome To This Forum Is Dying Thread

Hope that encourages you all to come on over...

(If this post baffles anyone see the Scotland thread on the Bloody Soap Box)
I would come over if you guys (Crankyfeet) could keep it to at least an "R" rating. Geez! Entertaining reading and all, but I get on here on my work laptop afterall so I'm out. :D

Gregers said:
One of our friends on DP has just sent me this stuff about the incident between the infantile Scots **** and the flirtacious flopsy who drops her drawers at the first sniff of lycra. It went like this.

QUOTE(ridegirl @ Dec 1 2007, 02:19 PM)

+1. If you think Tyler is a liar then you can't trust anyone. I have had men lie to me and I can say that Tyler is NOT a liar.

.............................................................................................................................
I promise. I will never lie to you!

laugh.gif

Dave.
............................................................................................................................
Mac.
In that case I really, really love and respect you. Can we have sex?
.............................................................................................................................
Some more nonsense followed by-
Mac
All this talking is giving me a boner and I can't keep it down. Wanna cyber.......
.................................................................................................................................
Obergruppenfuhrer Vaughn (for it is he)
Report to the guardhouse immediately. You vill be dealt with.

I think that this demonstrates just how childish it is over there.. I'd just like to thank Lim for not allowing such rubbish to befoul our little meeting place.
Good to see you are keeping up on both forums Mcgregors. Speaking of childish...
If you think DPForums are so useless why would you bother even registering? Unless it was for no reason other than to start trouble?
One other thing, you and many others here have no idea what it takes to be banned from the dp forums... it takes a big effort and only one member has been banned in the past four years. He worked hard at it and finally achieved exactly what he sought.
Cheers,
Vaughn

VrT said:
Good to see you are keeping up on both forums Mcgregors. Speaking of childish...
If you think DPForums are so useless why would you bother even registering? Unless it was for no reason other than to start trouble?
One other thing, you and many others here have no idea what it takes to be banned from the dp forums... it takes a big effort and only one member has been banned in the past four years. He worked hard at it and finally achieved exactly what he sought.
Cheers,
Vaughn
Yep. Only wussies stay on this forum.

Actually I like guys. WBT, Helmut and Bro turn me on, but they're straight. Its really disappointing for us DPF boys, all we want is a bit of manly fun, but we have to stay on our site because all the guys over here are straight and cool, and we're the opposite. And the women here are hot too, so I've been told by one of our lesbian members at DPF.

In fact, we can't even customize our avatars over there because the last time we were allowed, everyone just uploaded big johnsons.

This Forum ROCKS! But could you be more open to homosexuals like myself joining?

Cool. It's mystery time. Call out Scooby Doo.

phuckOff first posted a little less than two hours before Vaughn. One possibility is that the DP mods discussed the "problem" today and the fallout is that one or more posted here. phuckOff (PO) could be Vaughn, but he seems a little more mature than the rest of us assholes. I think PO is probably ChrisH, incapable of posting with humor or style, lashing out in a rather pitiful and uninteresting troll.

Other possibilities is that bobke/hombre did his periodic check of CF.

Bro Deal said:
Cool. It's mystery time. Call out Scooby Doo.

phuckOff first posted a little less than two hours before Vaughn. One possibility is that the DP mods discussed the "problem" today and the fallout is that one or more posted here. phuckOff (PO) could be Vaughn, but he seems a little more mature than the rest of us assholes. I think PO is probably ChrisH, incapable of posting with humor or style, lashing out in a rather pitiful and uninteresting troll.

Other possibilities is that bobke/hombre did his periodic check of CF.
Let's talk about Armstrong and his seven consecutive TOUR DE FRANCE wins. I've been to this forum and I've read so many posts where Bobke is handing you your ass on an Armstrong thread.

Sevens wins at the Tour. I'll take those to the bank -- ka ching -- and not a single positive test.

No it's not Vaughn. He seems to be a decent, regular guy. Phuck is just a ***** who likes pricks.
So it could well be Hombre. Or House having what passes for a laugh. He's got issues here. (Lim-stop your merciless and unending brutal, persecution of the poor sap.)

Gregers said:
No it's not Vaughn. He seems to be a decent, regular guy. Phuck is just a ***** who likes pricks.
So it could well be Hombre. Or House having what passes for a laugh. He's got issues here. (Lim-stop your merciless and unending brutal, persecution of the poor sap.)
You and Vaughn are lovers. Admit it! Come on. Who's the top in the relationship? Need I ask. It's Vaughn.

Well, I suppose it was inevitable that there would be a little blow-back.

Speaking purely from a dpf perspective, I'm not upset that some of their mods are looking at this thread. There are some astute observations and criticisms of dpf (esp from Bro Deal) mixed in with the juvenile ribaldry, and it's a debate that I, for one, haven't had the courage to start over there. That could be me being pusillanimous or it could just be a feeling that it would get stomped on. Take your pick.

Anyway, thanks for this. And if it's okay with you lot, I might continue to lurk here from time to time.

phuckOff said:
You and Vaughn are lovers. Admit it! Come on. Who's the top in the relationship? Need I ask. It's Vaughn.
Yep. Definitely lame enough to be Bobke.

The lack of originality in these feeble efforts and the deranged Armstrong reverence also strongly bring to mind (though I wish it wouldn't) that dog ***** Saluki/No pos . God I hope it doesn't report me again. It's bad enough having Vaughn on my case.

Drongo said:
Well, I suppose it was inevitable that there would be a little blow-back.

Speaking purely from a dpf perspective, I'm not upset that some of their mods are looking at this thread. There are some astute observations and criticisms of dpf (esp from Bro Deal) mixed in with the juvenile ribaldry, and it's a debate that I, for one, haven't had the courage to start over there. That could be me being pusillanimous or it could just be a feeling that it would get stomped on. Take your pick.

Anyway, thanks for this. And if it's okay with you lot, I might continue to lurk here from time to time.
They're so sick of you over there at DP with all your drivel about this and that. Pointless, baseless bs. Who's your daddy? Lance is. That's right. Bro's too.

Vaughn is Gregger's daddy. We all know that.

So, let's talk about how Lance won the Tour seven times and never tested positive.

phuckOff said:
They're so sick of you over there at DP with all your drivel about this and that. Pointless, baseless bs. Who's your daddy? Lance is. That's right. Bro's too.

Vaughn is Gregger's daddy. We all know that.

So, let's talk about how Lance won the Tour seven times and never tested positive.
Hey! Shut up!

VrT said:
Um, hello?? WE know we're childish...too bad YOU still take yourself seriously. :rolleyes:

Look guys, I'm too much of a whimp to carry this off. The guys over at DPF made me do it.

We all actually know that lance doped. It's just hard for us to accept it. I mean, B samples are meant to take away the small risk of testing error in the A samples. But what's the probability that there were 6 positive EPO tests on Lance's 1999 blood samples and all 6 had errors in testing? next to zero probability. Lucky they didn't keep the B samples.

And how was Lance to know that they were going to test for EPO retrospectively? I mean it wasn't tested then. Lance just had the balls, or ball, to use it after the Festina scandal. He deserves to win. He's so dreamy, too.

phuck0ff said:
Look guys, I'm too much of a whimp to carry this off. The guys over at DPF made me do it.

We all actually know that lance doped. It's just hard for us to accept it. I mean, B samples are meant to take away the small risk of testing error in the A samples. But what's the probability that there were 6 positive EPO tests on Lance's 1999 blood samples and all 6 had errors in testing? next to zero probability. Lucky they didn't keep the B samples.

And how was Lance to know that they were going to test for EPO retrospectively? I mean it wasn't tested then. Lance just had the balls, or ball, to use it after the Festina scandal. He deserves to win. He's so dreamy, too.
I didn't say that! What going on?

You shut up, Helmut!

I didn't write the above.

helmutRoole2 said:
Nope, I said it first.

So, what's going on? You wrote something and then say you didn't write it. What's up?
It's these ****ing mods here. ****ing *****es going into my account and putting words in my mouth.