Bobke sees the light. Hallelujah!

thunder said:
that was mostly me with the funny stuff, then they banned me.

CampyBob and FondriestFan have taken the gauntlet now though, quite admirably.

ChrisH is a ****wit tho. He continues to heap **** on Pantani, and others, but defends Armstrong with the aid of the regulations of the forum.

Valv Piti is a good poster tho!
agreed.

oh and lets not forget the moderators that have the hots for certain riders

helmutRoole2 said:
I'm down for all of us going over there with our cyclingforums handles and raisin' a ruckus...
I have started posting there as "No Mo Bro." It should be fun.

Bro Deal said:
Well any hope of fooling them has been lost with your reveal.

But I'll be following your posts and posting myself under some secret psuedonym. If you see a new girl on the site who is acting real flirtatious with one of the mods, that will be me.:D

I think we should declare war on DP. It will give us something to do during the off season.

Bro Deal said:
I think we should declare war on DP. It will give us something to do during the off season.
War it Is!!! Except how can we win with him (Bush) leading the show?

Crankyfeet said:
War it Is!!! Except how can we win with him (Bush) leading the show?
Well, one fun game would be that the quickest to get banned wins. ;) Now that would be a show I'd love to watch.

Edit: but, it would have to be like "shock and awe." Everyone posting at once. An official start time to the contest. :D

C'dale Girl said:
Well, one fun game would be that the quickest to get banned wins. ;) Now that would be a show I'd love to watch.

Edit: but, it would have to be like "shock and awe." Everyone posting at once. An official start time to the contest. :D
I'm working on a different tact. I'm going to become their bestest friend first, then humiliate them when I have their trust. See...who says men can't be *****es.

Bro Deal said:
Awesome screen name. I see you've been quite busy there already. I gotta go grab some popcorn and settle in to watch the show. This should be good.

Crankyfeet said:
I'm working on a different tact. I'm going to become their bestest friend first, then humiliate them when I have their trust. See...who says men can't be *****es.
:D Don't tell me who you are. Another fun game for myself will be to see how long it takes me to figure out who you are.

Crankyfeet said:
Well any hope of fooling them has been lost with your reveal.

But I'll be following your posts and posting myself under some secret psuedonym. If you see a new girl on the site who is acting real flirtatious with one of the mods, that will be me.:D
I think it would be amusing if we over here had to guess at who was who if we used secret pseudonyms over there...y'know see how long it would take to figure out who was Cranky, Helmut, Edie...Bro already told us his, though. So you could win points over here by correctly identifying a forum-mate.

Getting banned first would definitely give bragging rights, though..:cool:

I heard that there were monkeys pissing in the samples at the French lab. That must explain Lance and Joan Benoit's positive tests.

Oh my. They're actually posting against each other already. Who is OCLV again? Too lazy to look it up here. I'm severely disadvantaged in this game due to my early onset Alzheimer's. I'll never be able to keep everyone straight. Hell, I can't keep everyone straight here yet, much less start learning people's aliases.

I'm lovin' it, the Joan Benoit comment was inspired.

Got some good red wine and I'm ready to enjoy the show.....

so who's ridegirl? mmmmm

earth_dweller said:
I'm lovin' it, the Joan Benoit comment was inspired.

Got some good red wine and I'm ready to enjoy the show.....

so who's ridegirl? mmmmm
Dang . . . did it have to be red wine too? I'd love to partake, but unfortunately, well, I had way too much of that Saturday night. :eek:

Well, based on his post here, my initial reaction is that crankyfeet would be ridegirl. But I haven't read any of ridegirl's posts yet either. I'll have to check that out now.

LNDD had pet monkeys ?

that's just ridiculous.
biggrin.gif
(but funny)

I'm sure that it's because the French lab workers were stinky and carried the samples undere their armpits - unshaven for the women don't you know - and then after eating stinky cheese, they breathed on the samples... et voila contaminated.

Nice move by ridegirl to try and get no mo bro banned quickly. Funny friggin' post there ridegirl.

C'dale Girl said:
Dang . . . did it have to be red wine too? I'd love to partake, but unfortunately, well, I had way too much of that Saturday night. :eek:
Just pick your poison and enjoy the show