Bobke sees the light. Hallelujah!

earth_dweller said:
Just pick your poison and enjoy the show
Oh, I'm good on the whole alcohol thing 'til at least XMas. :p

Sadly, for some strange reason none of the mods are around for the show atm. Geez, for once you need them and they're nowhere to be found, lol!

C'dale Girl said:
Oh, I'm good on the whole alcohol thing 'til at least XMas. :p

Sadly, for some strange reason none of the mods are around for the show atm. Geez, for once you need them and they're nowhere to be found, lol!
they probably got a PM from Bobke/Hombre or other posters that lurk here.

earth_dweller said:
I'm lovin' it, the Joan Benoit comment was inspired.

Got some good red wine and I'm ready to enjoy the show.....

so who's ridegirl? mmmmm
Hey Edie, help me out, I'm too lazy to figure out the DP board...what thread do I look for to find this conversation

nns1400 said:
Hey Edie, help me out, I'm too lazy to figure out the DP board...what thread do I look for to find this conversation
There is some stuff in their doping forum.

nns1400 said:
They're posting in different threads. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage, where you will find their screen names. Click on an applicable screen name, then on the top right click on profile options. There it will give you the option to see all of that person's posts. You'll quickly discover what threads they're in then.

Look in 'Doping in cycling'. The Kashechkin thread is good.

That last effort was priceless, ridegirl, and it'll be censored as well. Bonus.

C'dale Girl said:
They're posting in different threads. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage, where you will find their screen names. Click on an applicable screen name, then on the top right click on profile options. There it will give you the option to see all of that person's posts. You'll quickly discover what threads they're in then.
Thanks!

Ridegirl, you're killing me over there. Saddam too? You just moved yourself ahead of no mo bro in getting banned with that one my friend. Don't you know? You're not allowed to talk politics there . . . . it's a cycling forum. Oh yeah. It was a patriotic post, so you might just be safe.

Still no mods. You guys picked the perfect time. Except for the fact that it's friggin' late here so I must go to bed and will miss out on all the fun. Someone please provide a full report.

I had a look at DP - been a while since I looked there. Its kind of creepy.

The sand in the hourglass is almost through on this stunt. One lurker here and its kaputski.;)

Bro Deal said:
Get Lim to delete the thread.
I think there are enough folks who cross post as it is. C'dale Girl is from the darkside, and espouses economy of typing.

There are a few others I know of, who have seen this thread and have had a chuckle who are DP members.

Wonderful stuff, but it is difficult to work out just who the satirists are and who are the ordinary quarter wits that reside there.
For lovers of this kind of subversive humour I would exhort you to take a look at this thread on PlanetRugby, the most viciously irreverent forum on the web.
http://forum.planet-rugby.com/index.php?t=msg&th=78820&start=0&rid=9850&S=70c391d57ebf5106f82c5d6affae7ead
Here, a selection of legendary **** takers enter body building chat rooms and initiate bizarre cyber sex sessions with the depraved weirdos that hang out there. Pure, unadulterated, crude, comedy gold. But not for those of a delicate disposition. Look and learn how the scatalogical giants of the genre do it.

The absolute master of spoofing is the sick genius, Bloodninja, who haunts cyber sex rooms. One of the cleaner examples that might survive getting pulled is this:-

Bloodninja: Wanna cyber?
MommyMelissa: Sure, you into vegetables?
Bloodninja: What like gardening an ****?
MommyMelissa: Yeah, something like that.
Bloodninja: Nuthin turns me on more, check this out
Bloodninja: You bend over to harvest your radishes.
(pause)
MommyMelissa: is that it?
Bloodninja: You water your tomato patch.
Bloodninja: Are you ready for my fresh produce?
MommyMelissa: I was thinking of like, sexual acts INVOLVING vegetables... Can you make it a little more sexy for me?
(pause)
Bloodninja: I touch you on your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily.
Bloodninja: I ride your buttocks, like they were amber waves of grains.
MommyMelissa: Grain doesn't really turn me on... I was thinking more along the lines of carrots and zucchinis.
Bloodninja: my zucchinis carresses your carrots.
Bloodninja: Damn baby your right, this s**t is HOT.
MommyMelissa: ...
Bloodninja: My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.
MommyMelissa: What the f**k is this madlibs? I'm outta here.
Bloodninja: Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. *****.
MommyMelissa: whatever.

thunder said:
I think there are enough folks who cross post as it is. C'dale Girl is from the darkside, and espouses economy of typing.

There are a few others I know of, who have seen this thread and have had a chuckle who are DP members.
GREEN EGGS AND HAM
By Dr. Seuss

I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I am

That Sam-I-am!
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
that Sam-I-am!

Do you like
green eggs and ham?

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.

Bro Deal said:
Hmmm. Steve in ATL has already warned someone.
I suggest new handles and covert operations in the future. At least initially.;)

And peoples - be on the lookout for a response in kind. Gary's Old Towne Tavern are not going to lie down and wait for us. Actually that's a bad analogy. Gary's had some cool patrons.