Bobke's joke...

David Ferguson

Guest
I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was humorous but I
really got a kick out of Bob Roll's comment today on the 3 substances
Armstrong uses that are banned in France. Mouthwash, Toothpaste and
Deodorant.

Man, that's cold.

David Ferguson wrote:
> I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was humorous but I
> really got a kick out of Bob Roll's comment today on the 3 substances
> Armstrong uses that are banned in France. Mouthwash, Toothpaste and
> Deodorant.
>
> Man, that's cold.

No it's OLD..........used last year here, Bobke stole it from RBR.

"OMC"

On 2 Jul 2005 19:55:37 -0700, "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote:

>David Ferguson wrote:
>> I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was humorous but I
>> really got a kick out of Bob Roll's comment today on the 3 substances
>> Armstrong uses that are banned in France. Mouthwash, Toothpaste and
>> Deodorant.
>>
>> Man, that's cold.

>No it's OLD..........used last year here, Bobke stole it from RBR.
>
>"OMC"

No? No what? I didn't think it was funny?

I didn't figure Roll "invented" the joke. But it was new to me and
pretty funny.

David Ferguson wrote:
> I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was humorous but I
> really got a kick out of Bob Roll's comment today on the 3 substances
> Armstrong uses that are banned in France. Mouthwash, Toothpaste and
> Deodorant.
>
> Man, that's cold.

Didin't spend anytime on usenet last July huh?

Fred Marx wrote:
> David Ferguson wrote:
> > I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was humorous but I
> > really got a kick out of Bob Roll's comment today on the 3 substances
> > Armstrong uses that are banned in France. Mouthwash, Toothpaste and
> > Deodorant.
> >
> > Man, that's cold.

> Didin't spend anytime on usenet last July huh?

Or earlier
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&[email protected]

David Ferguson wrote:
> I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was
> humorous...

It's surprising that anyone thinks that it is still funny.

"Rico X. Partay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Ferguson wrote:
> > I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was
> > humorous...

> It's surprising that anyone thinks that it is still funny.

Or that it ever was.

David Ferguson wrote:

> ...here is a guy who's ridden the race and in
> a position of exposure that blatantly thumbs his nose at
> the French.

(Your Honor, I move this mangled statement be taken out
and shot.)

So speaking bad French is his way of thumbing his nose?
And *that* makes it funny?
Wow. Somebody is very lame.

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:59:39 GMT, "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Rico X. Partay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> David Ferguson wrote:
>> > I've always thought the Tour DAY France thing was
>> > humorous...

>> It's surprising that anyone thinks that it is still funny.
>>

>Or that it ever was.

Well, I do, and it is.

Mainly because here is a guy who's ridden the race and in a position
of exposure that blatantly thumbs his nose at the French.

It's funny.

Although, a little annoying after awhile.

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:30:46 -0700, "Rico X. Partay"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>David Ferguson wrote:
>
>> ...here is a guy who's ridden the race and in
>> a position of exposure that blatantly thumbs his nose at
>> the French.

> (Your Honor, I move this mangled statement be taken out
>and shot.)
>
> So speaking bad French is his way of thumbing his nose?
>And *that* makes it funny?
> Wow. Somebody is very lame.

I'll take lame.

Better than being French.

"David Ferguson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:30:46 -0700, "Rico X. Partay"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >David Ferguson wrote:
> >
> >> ...here is a guy who's ridden the race and in
> >> a position of exposure that blatantly thumbs his nose at
> >> the French.

> > (Your Honor, I move this mangled statement be taken out
> >and shot.)
> >
> > So speaking bad French is his way of thumbing his nose?
> >And *that* makes it funny?
> > Wow. Somebody is very lame.
> >

> I'll take lame.
>
> Better than being French.

You are related to trees, birds, monkeys, air, water, fire and all people.

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:19:42 GMT, "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"David Ferguson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:30:46 -0700, "Rico X. Partay"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > (Your Honor, I move this mangled statement be taken out
>> >and shot.)
>> >
>> > So speaking bad French is his way of thumbing his nose?
>> >And *that* makes it funny?
>> > Wow. Somebody is very lame.
>> >

>> I'll take lame.
>>
>> Better than being French.

>You are related to trees, birds, monkeys, air, water, fire and all people.

Don't forget turds.

On 07/04/2005 06:07 AM, in article
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:19:42 GMT, "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> "David Ferguson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I'll take lame.
>>>
>>> Better than being French.

>> You are related to trees, birds, monkeys, air, water, fire and all people.
>>

> Don't forget turds.

Oh my god, we're all related to Kunich?

To quote Darth Vader, on finding out that his beloved Padme was "deceased"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:07:39 -0400, David Ferguson <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:19:42 GMT, "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"David Ferguson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> I'll take lame.
>>>
>>> Better than being French.

>>You are related to trees, birds, monkeys, air, water, fire and all people.
>>

>Don't forget turds.

Still better than being French.