BOB's Payday - Pulling A Loaded BOB Trailer Off-Road

Andrew Priest <[email protected]> wrote:
> G'day
>
> Some light entertainment ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND0SERkAAtw

You made me waste 4 minutes and 40 seconds of my life for *that*?

I kept thinking "It'll get better, he'll wrap the trailer around a
tree or something for sure!" but no, it was not to be.

Now video clips of me on snow skis ripping down the slopes, *that's*
entertainment!

BTH

BT Humble wrote:
> Andrew Priest <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>G'day
>>
>>Some light entertainment ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND0SERkAAtw

> You made me waste 4 minutes and 40 seconds of my life for *that*?
>
> I kept thinking "It'll get better, he'll wrap the trailer around a
> tree or something for sure!" but no, it was not to be.

30 secs, then "This isn't off road"
In my days, Off Road meant OFF ROAD, including no trails, etc.
Jeez, yuff of2day.