Bode blows it again

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
> Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
> event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
culture.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
>
>>Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
>>Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
>>event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

> I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
> seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
> and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
> this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
> culture.
> Bill C

Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.

Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

Tim Lines wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >
> >>Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
> >>Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
> >>event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

> > I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
> > seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
> > and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
> > this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
> > culture.
> > Bill C
> >

> Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.
>
> Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

The Miami Dolphins running back who's on his 4th substance violation,
but they can't get in touch with him because he's back in India
finishing up his degree in Holistic Medicine and Yoga. He also quit the
NFL 2 years ago just before the start of the season so he could go
smoke pot in peace. That lasted until the team sued to get their bonus
back, but since he was tagged for his 3rd drug violation he didn't play
until last year again.
I'm not making any of this up, even though I am watching Monty Python
right now.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
> > Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
> > Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
> > event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

> I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
> seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
> and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
> this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
> culture.
> Bill C

RICKY WILLIAMS

Bill C wrote:
> Tim Lines wrote:
>
>>Bill C wrote:

>>> I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
>>>seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
>>>and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
>>>this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
>>>culture.
>>> Bill C
>>>

>>Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.
>>
>>Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

> The Miami Dolphins running back who's on his 4th substance violation,
> but they can't get in touch with him because he's back in India
> finishing up his degree in Holistic Medicine and Yoga. He also quit the
> NFL 2 years ago just before the start of the season so he could go
> smoke pot in peace. That lasted until the team sued to get their bonus
> back, but since he was tagged for his 3rd drug violation he didn't play
> until last year again.
> I'm not making any of this up, even though I am watching Monty Python
> right now.

Ricky Williams.

There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.

OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

Tim Lines wrote:

> >>Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

> > The Miami Dolphins running back

> Ricky Williams.
>
> There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
> retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.
>
> OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

Maybe then can hire Rickey Henderson to be Ricky Williams's
motivational coach, while Ricky Watters works out with him in
the off season. Then they can heartwarmingly save him from the
demon marijuana and all go on the Ricki Lake show to talk about
it. Is Ricki Lake still on? I'm behind on the pop culture thing.

[email protected] wrote:

>>> The Miami Dolphins running back

>>Ricky Williams.
>>
>>There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
>>retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.
>>
>>OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

> Maybe then can hire Rickey Henderson to be Ricky Williams's
> motivational coach, while Ricky Watters works out with him in
> the off season. Then they can heartwarmingly save him from the
> demon marijuana and all go on the Ricki Lake show to talk about
> it. Is Ricki Lake still on? I'm behind on the pop culture thing.

Sounds like Williams has some 'splainin' to do.

- Done in my best Ricky Ricardo typing.

Rick James.... *****!!!!!!

news:[email protected]...