Bode blows it again

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
    Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
    event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

    Tags:

  2. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
    > Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
    > event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

    I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
    seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
    and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
    this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
    culture.
    Bill C

  3. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    >
    >>Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
    >>Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
    >>event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

    > I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
    > seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
    > and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
    > this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
    > culture.
    > Bill C

    Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.

    Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

  4. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Tim Lines wrote:
    > Bill C wrote:
    > > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > >
    > >>Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
    > >>Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
    > >>event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

    > > I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
    > > seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
    > > and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
    > > this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
    > > culture.
    > > Bill C
    > >

    > Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.
    >
    > Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

    The Miami Dolphins running back who's on his 4th substance violation,
    but they can't get in touch with him because he's back in India
    finishing up his degree in Holistic Medicine and Yoga. He also quit the
    NFL 2 years ago just before the start of the season so he could go
    smoke pot in peace. That lasted until the team sued to get their bonus
    back, but since he was tagged for his 3rd drug violation he didn't play
    until last year again.
    I'm not making any of this up, even though I am watching Monty Python
    right now.
    Bill C

  5. CowPunk

    CowPunk Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > > Bode Miller twists his ankle playing Basketball, before the Giant
    > > Slalom. Well, it least he now has a built in reason for failure in this
    > > event. Bodeism, find new ways to fail.

    > I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
    > seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
    > and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
    > this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
    > culture.
    > Bill C

    RICKY WILLIAMS

  6. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Tim Lines wrote:
    >
    >>Bill C wrote:

    >>> I'm not sure who's a bigger idiot, him or Ricky Waters. At least Ricky
    >>>seems to have some direction in his life other than party your ass off
    >>>and keep being a pampered irresponsible idiot. The sad part is I'm sure
    >>>this is making Miller a bigger hero to the boarding/extreme sports
    >>>culture.
    >>> Bill C
    >>>

    >>Uh-oh, I have lost touch with pop culture yet again.
    >>
    >>Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

    > The Miami Dolphins running back who's on his 4th substance violation,
    > but they can't get in touch with him because he's back in India
    > finishing up his degree in Holistic Medicine and Yoga. He also quit the
    > NFL 2 years ago just before the start of the season so he could go
    > smoke pot in peace. That lasted until the team sued to get their bonus
    > back, but since he was tagged for his 3rd drug violation he didn't play
    > until last year again.
    > I'm not making any of this up, even though I am watching Monty Python
    > right now.

    Ricky Williams.

    There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
    retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.

    OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

  7. Tim Lines wrote:

    > >>Someone educate me: who is Ricky Waters?

    > > The Miami Dolphins running back

    > Ricky Williams.
    >
    > There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
    > retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.
    >
    > OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

    Maybe then can hire Rickey Henderson to be Ricky Williams's
    motivational coach, while Ricky Watters works out with him in
    the off season. Then they can heartwarmingly save him from the
    demon marijuana and all go on the Ricki Lake show to talk about
    it. Is Ricki Lake still on? I'm behind on the pop culture thing.

  8. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >>> The Miami Dolphins running back

    >>Ricky Williams.
    >>
    >>There was a Ricky Watters who played for SF, Philly and Seattle but he
    >>retired a season or 2 after Shaun Alexander was drafted.
    >>
    >>OK, I guess I'm cool with the pop culture thing after all.

    > Maybe then can hire Rickey Henderson to be Ricky Williams's
    > motivational coach, while Ricky Watters works out with him in
    > the off season. Then they can heartwarmingly save him from the
    > demon marijuana and all go on the Ricki Lake show to talk about
    > it. Is Ricki Lake still on? I'm behind on the pop culture thing.

    Sounds like Williams has some 'splainin' to do.

    - Done in my best Ricky Ricardo typing.

  9. Joe King

    Joe King Guest

    Rick James.... BITCH!!!!!!