Bode Miller on drug testing.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Press, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. Bode Miller has more to say about drug testing.

    ``The drug-regulation system is a weird, bad system, and
    all I'm asking is that we talk about it.''

    Tags:

  2. Bode Miller has more to say about drug testing.

  3. Michael Press wrote:
    > Bode Miller has more to say about drug testing.
    >
    > ``The drug-regulation system is a weird, bad system, and
    > all I'm asking is that we talk about it.''

    Great skiier, but a total idiot.

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  4. Michael Press wrote:
    > Bode Miller has more to say about drug testing.
    >
    > ``The drug-regulation system is a weird, bad system, and
    > all I'm asking is that we talk about it.''

    Great skiier, but a total idiot.

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Michael Press wrote:
    > > Bode Miller has more to say about drug testing.
    > >
    > > ``The drug-regulation system is a weird, bad system, and
    > > all I'm asking is that we talk about it.''

    > Great skiier, but a total idiot.

    That's a good thing, right?

    --
    Michael Press