Body Sock for Tour Easy, Gold Rush or Ti Rush for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy

I am sorry that I offended you. The body sock is for sale; I do not understand what the problem is.

Andy

"Dean Arthur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other. Lists an item as being For Sale
> but sends a reader to E-Bay instead. Dishonesty and hypocrisy. May the fleas of a thousand camels
> infest his armpits and body orifices,
>
> preferably during rush traffic.

I suspect he objects to your term of "for sale" when it is actually "for auction". Not that I think
it merits any sort of curse, or that I even really care :) People care way to much about semantics.

"Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am sorry that I offended you. The body sock is for sale; I do not understand what the
> problem is.
>
> Andy
>
>
> "Dean Arthur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other. Lists an item as being For Sale
> > but sends a reader to E-Bay instead. Dishonesty and hypocrisy. May the fleas of a thousand
> > camels infest his armpits and body orifices,
> >
> > preferably during rush traffic.
>

Ah. But "auction" is defined as a type of sale.

Andy

"bentnut" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I suspect he objects to your term of "for sale" when it is actually "for auction". Not that I
> think it merits any sort of curse, or that I even really care :) People care way to much about
> semantics.
>
>
> "Andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I am sorry that I offended you. The body sock is for sale; I do not understand what the
> > problem is.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> >
> > "Dean Arthur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Another inconsiderate or language-challenged something-or-other. Lists an item as being For
> > > Sale but sends a reader to E-Bay instead. Dishonesty and hypocrisy. May the fleas of a
> > > thousand camels infest his armpits and body
orifices,
> > >
> > > preferably during rush traffic.
> > >
> >
>

Status
Not open for further replies.