Boeshild T-9

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Taywood, May 17, 2003.

  1. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    When someone posted we now had a UK agent for this stuff I put in an order.

    No goods, no acknowledgement, conned again. Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?

    I know its only a diddy bottle with neglible cost, but I've wanted to try this product ever since we
    first read the hype all those years ago. Each time we've returned from holiday in the US I'd kicked
    myself for forgetting to buy a sample bottle while I was over there. Mike

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 17 May 2003 17:37:10 +0100, "Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?

    Yes, and no.

    I did get an acknowledgement, but no goods yet. It says 14 days I think? So I was gogin to wait the
    extra week. Failing that, the Consumer Credit Act is all the protection I need :)

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  3. What is Boeshild T-9? "Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > When someone posted we now had a UK agent for this stuff I put in an order.
    >
    > No goods, no acknowledgement, conned again. Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?
    >
    > I know its only a diddy bottle with neglible cost, but I've wanted to try this product ever since
    > we first read the hype all those years ago. Each time we've returned from holiday in the US I'd
    > kicked myself for forgetting to buy a sample bottle while I was over there. Mike

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 18 May 2003 23:06:10 GMT, "Daniel Finton" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What is Boeshild T-9?

    <http://www.boeshield.co.uk/>

    Very superior wax lube.

    Guy