Boeshild T-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taywood

When someone posted we now had a UK agent for this stuff I put in an order.

No goods, no acknowledgement, conned again. Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?

I know its only a diddy bottle with neglible cost, but I've wanted to try this product ever since we
first read the hype all those years ago. Each time we've returned from holiday in the US I'd kicked
myself for forgetting to buy a sample bottle while I was over there. Mike

On Sat, 17 May 2003 17:37:10 +0100, "Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?

Yes, and no.

I did get an acknowledgement, but no goods yet. It says 14 days I think? So I was gogin to wait the
extra week. Failing that, the Consumer Credit Act is all the protection I need :)

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.

What is Boeshild T-9? "Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When someone posted we now had a UK agent for this stuff I put in an order.
>
> No goods, no acknowledgement, conned again. Did anyone else order and did you get a delivery?
>
> I know its only a diddy bottle with neglible cost, but I've wanted to try this product ever since
> we first read the hype all those years ago. Each time we've returned from holiday in the US I'd
> kicked myself for forgetting to buy a sample bottle while I was over there. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.