Boiled Banana And Sweet Potato

Yep, those food are considered energy foods as they are good sources of carbohydrates. However, don't overdo it since they are also pretty starchy.

Bananas are not starchy. Maybe the sweet-potato, but not the banana. Even so the fact that a Sweet-potato is a starch in dietary terms is why it is an energy food. It is high in carbohydrate (the starches are the main carbohydrate) that break down easily into glucose for energy. Like the banana the sweet-potato is also high in fructose which also breaks down into glucose rather easily and quickly.

Just yesterday I was exercising and eating bananas, it's light energy and even makes me think better.

Hmm.. Carbs are really beneficial while cycling. Besides, using boiled food like this sounds better than taking in an energy drink or the run-of-the-mill fruit juice or shake.
Actually, the body doesn't really care if the fructose is in a fruit juice, shake, or in bananas and sweet potatoes. The key here is that the main ingredient in all these things that converts to energy is the fructose. The source isn't the issue, the fast acting nature and the amount is.

These hard foods do supply you with energy which is why they can cycle for such a long time. Also they don't really want to lose weight, just to stay fit so I guess they are eating these to keep their built.
Yes, they provide a lot of energy. They would not help you to lose weight. I wold recommend you to take them if you need instant energy. It would actually help you gain weight but I guess most of the people want to lose weight and so I would not recommend this to them. The energy drinks are the best option for instant energy.

Yes, they provide a lot of energy. They would not help you to lose weight. I wold recommend you to take them if you need instant energy. It would actually help you gain weight but I guess most of the people want to lose weight and so I would not recommend this to them. The energy drinks are the best option for instant energy.

No they aren't. The active ingredient in those is caffeine. Caffeine is not a source of energy. Please learn something about basic chemistry and basic biology before dispensing advice.

I'm a believer when it comes to the good health benefits of eating boiled plantain. Plantains grow everywhere in the Philippines and it's quite cheap and a good substitute to rice and potatoes, it's also vitamin and mineral packed, having a good dose of vitamins A and C plus potassium and its also a good source of fiber.

Those sound really delicious and I love to eat some fresh fruits and starchy food during a nice bike ride, especially when they are freshly cooked.

Plantains when ripe are boiled skin on and eaten as a snack it's very delicious and has lots of vitamins and is a good source of fiber. We also cook plantain chips, it's just semi ripened plantain, cut into thin slices and made into chips by frying in hot oil along with some sugar.

It's also good to note that Plantain is a relative of the banana the main difference is bananas is mostly eaten raw while the starchy plantain is eaten cooked.

What's make them great as an enegry food is that they have less glycimic index (I'm assuming the type of boiled banana you are referring to is "Saba" ) They don't flood you with instant sugar but instead are time released and trickle down slowly hence not causing a response.
These hard foods do supply you with energy which is why they can cycle for such a long time. Also they don't really want to lose weight, just to stay fit so I guess they are eating these to keep their built.

These hard foods do supply you with energy which is why they can cycle xender discord omegle for such a long time. Also they don't really want to lose weight, just to stay fit so I guess they are eating these to keep their built.
What's make them great as an enegry food is that they have less glycimic index (I'm assuming the type of boiled banana you are referring to is "Saba" ) They don't flood you with instant sugar but instead are time released and trickle down slowly hence not causing a response.

Yes, banana gives additionalvitalitysince it's effortlesslyingested by the blood stream, so it's like characteristicvitalityspecifically into the blood stream. It too makes us think way bettersince the brain getsvitalityas well.

Senior Advisors Plus offers two types of services: Referral and Advisory. Under the Referral model, Senior Advisors Plus will refer to caregiving agencies and senior living communities based on the client’s health, wealth, location, and lifestyle. Providers pay Senior Advisors Plus for its referral. As a result, there is no charge to the client; however, there are a limited number of participating providers.
Small assisted living near me

In one of my vacations this year, I had an association with the riders in the rural area. They were a group of more than 50 so I'd say they were pretty organized with their cycling activities of mostly touring from town to town. I had noticed that most riders have a small pack aside from the water bottle. When they take a stopover (usually 30 minutes or more), snacking is in order. Gee, boiled banana and boiled sweet potato. It's actually boiled plantain, they said would maintain the body weight and lessen exhaustion. The sweet potato gives you energy, as per their tradition.