Boiled egg recipe

Andy

Guest
jake wrote:

> Anne James wrote:
>
>> You will need:
>> 1 egg
>> Water
>>
>> Directions: boil egg in water and when it is cooked, eat it.
>> Note: remove egg from boiling water before eating it.
>> Enjoy!

> I tried it but after one hour, the skin still was very hard.

Perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely
with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let
eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel
and salt/pepper and eat or chop for salads or throw at food fights.

--
Andy
http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, Andy <q>
wrote:

> or throw at food fights

Ouch! ;-)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

jake

Guest
Andy wrote:
> jake wrote:
>

>>Anne James wrote:
>>

>>>You will need:
>>>1 egg
>>>Water
>>>
>>>Directions: boil egg in water and when it is cooked, eat it.
>>>Note: remove egg from boiling water before eating it.
>>>Enjoy!

>>I tried it but after one hour, the skin still was very hard.
>>

> Perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely
> with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let
> eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel
> and salt/pepper and eat or chop for salads or throw at food fights.

Will that soften the shell? :)