Boise to Sun Valley ride

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Kenneth Breilan, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. I am thinking of riding from Boise to Stanley Idaho on Hwy 21, then taking Hwy 75 south to
    Sun Valley.

    Any thoughts on this route?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Johnm

    Johnm Guest

    "Kenneth Breiland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am thinking of riding from Boise to Stanley Idaho on Hwy 21, then taking Hwy 75 south to
    > Sun Valley.
    >
    > Any thoughts on this route?
    >
    > Thanks

    Awsome ride. I did this years ago. The views of the Sawtooth range make the climbs worthwhile. My
    recommendation: Do it in the fall when the aspens turn and there is less traffic.