Bomba?

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:10:38 -0800, small change wrote:

> where is he, anyway?

G'day Penny, I'm still popping in now and again. The new job doesn't
afford me quite the amount of time to post here as I used to.

> http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm ( file not found....)

Well, the file is still there - maybe a temporary glitch with the server(?)

bomba wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:10:38 -0800, small change wrote:
>
>> where is he, anyway?

> G'day Penny, I'm still popping in now and again. The new job doesn't
> afford me quite the amount of time to post here as I used to.
>
>> http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm ( file not found....)

> Well, the file is still there - maybe a temporary glitch with the
> server(?)

I am **so** relieved! ;-)

I wanted to post that link for newcomer Scott's benefit, you know how I get.

Penny

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I wanted to post that link for newcomer Scott's benefit, you know how I
> get.
>
> Penny

Thanks.

scott wrote:
> "small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I wanted to post that link for newcomer Scott's benefit, you know
>> how I get.
>>
>> Penny

> Thanks.

so did you learn anything? ;-)