Bomber for sale

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Mar 5, 2004.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Figured I'd give the a.m-bers a chance at it before I tried r.b.m. Includes a
    black Chris King headset.

    100 mm travel. Pair of heavier springs also included.

    2002 Z1 model, silver and blue.

    Enough steerer for a 5" headtube, CK headset, and several spacers. I can measure
    it if anyone inquires.

    Under 300 miles.

    Also included with the fork: 1999 DBR XR4 frame, LX front derailer, and Fox RLC
    rear shock. This is a nice 4" travel bike with a very long Genesisesque top tube,
    20.5" BB to top. More than 300 miles.

    Here's a picture of it with a crappy Manitou Mars on it:

    http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/.Pictures/mcgill.jpg

    If no one's interested go ahead and flame me for posting spam.

    Make offer, I need to buy a tire. And a cassette for the wheels I took off of
    that bike.

    Thanks, Greg

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    G.T. spammed the ng thusly:

    > Figured I'd give the a.m-bers a chance at it before I tried r.b.m. Includes a
    > black Chris King headset.
    >
    > 100 mm travel. Pair of heavier springs also included.

    Got the "regular" springs, too?

    > 2002 Z1 model, silver and blue.
    >
    > Enough steerer for a 5" headtube, CK headset, and several spacers. I can
    > measure it if anyone inquires.
    >
    > Under 300 miles.

    So why are you selling it? Blue clashed with the 5-er?!?

    > Also included with the fork: 1999 DBR XR4 frame, LX front derailer, and Fox RLC
    > rear shock. This is a nice 4" travel bike with a very long Genesisesque top
    > tube, 20.5" BB to top. More than 300 miles.

    Hell, *I've* seen that bike go more than 300 miles :)

    > Here's a picture of it with a crappy Manitou Mars on it:
    >
    > http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/.Pictures/mcgill.jpg
    >
    > If no one's interested go ahead and flame me for posting spam.
    >
    > Make offer, I need to buy a tire. And a cassette for the wheels I took off of
    > that bike.

    Well, Pete said those tires are $27-29, so...an even $60?

    Bill "not officially a bid" S.

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    S o r n i wrote:
    > G.T. spammed the ng thusly:
    >

    >>Figured I'd give the a.m-bers a chance at it before I tried r.b.m. Includes a
    >>black Chris King headset.
    >>
    >>100 mm travel. Pair of heavier springs also included.
    >

    > Got the "regular" springs, too?

    But of course.

    >>2002 Z1 model, silver and blue.
    >>
    >>Enough steerer for a 5" headtube, CK headset, and several spacers. I can
    >>measure it if anyone inquires.
    >>
    >>Under 300 miles.
    >

    > So why are you selling it? Blue clashed with the 5-er?!?

    4" clashed with 5-er.

    Greg