Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bontrager Campagnolo Hub?

Started by tribri · · Last activity · 1 post · 790 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 November 2005
Last activity
20 November 2005
Original author
tribri
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
790
Views / 30 days
2
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a set of Bontrager Wheels that I'd like to use with my Campy Equipped bikes. Rather than use a conversion cassette, are there Bontrager hub bodies that one can purchase to use one of my campy cassettes on these wheels? Or do I just have to resign myself to using a conversion cassette for this wheelset?
    The Bontrager website doesn't seem to have any info on this.

    Thanks,
    TriBri 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.