Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Bontrager Jones ACX + LT3

Started by AdamSean · · Last activity · 1 post · 958 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
29 January 2012
Last activity
29 January 2012
Original author
AdamSean
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
958
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have both of these tire sets and was wondering which would be better? Or a combination of them? I was thinking of the ACX front and LT3 rear. Or should I just go with thw Felt Tar already on it?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.