Bontrager mustang and valiant rim availability?

Andy

Guest
I was looking for some bontrager rims, specifically the mustang and
valiants, and cannot find them on-line. Are these made anymore? Any help
finding them?
TIA.
Andy

>I was looking for some bontrager rims, specifically the mustang and
>valiants, and cannot find them on-line. Are these made anymore? Any help
>finding them?
> TIA.
> Andy

They're not available on-line, but if you let me know whether you want front
or rear and what drilling, I can look up the availability & pricing info for
you. You'll have to get them from a local dealer, but with the part number
in hand, that shouldn't be too difficult.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>> I was looking for some bontrager rims, specifically the mustang and
>> valiants, and cannot find them on-line. Are these made anymore? Any help
>> finding them?
>> TIA.
>> Andy

> They're not available on-line, but if you let me know whether you want front
> or rear and what drilling, I can look up the availability & pricing info for
> you. You'll have to get them from a local dealer, but with the part number
> in hand, that shouldn't be too difficult.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycles
> www.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Thanks Mike, that's good news. I am in Colorado so I'll check w/ my
friendly local shop, but thanks for the offer to do some legwork.
Thanks again,
Andy