Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bontrager Race X Lite vs Rolf Vector Pros

Started by StuartHB · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,083 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
25 November 2003
Last activity
25 November 2003
Original author
StuartHB
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,083
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Have the opportunity to purchase Bontrager Race X Lite wheel set for a very good price. Currently ride on Rolf Vector Pros for my Trek 5200. How much better if any is the Bontrager than the Vector Pro. I cycle on all types of roads from hills to flats. Any opinions would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by StuartHB
    Have the opportunity to purchase Bontrager Race X Lite wheel set for a very good price. Currently ride on Rolf Vector Pros for my Trek 5200. How much better if any is the Bontrager than the Vector Pro. I cycle on all types of roads from hills to flats. Any opinions would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    I own the X's and Vector Comps. wheels. In my experience you will immediately notice the X's will wind up faster because they are much lighter. The X's are very durable. I weigh 215 lbs. and I never had any problems with the wheels. Even though the X's are not aero I feel at speed they are as fast if not faster than my Comps. I must say though the X's have a very loud freewheel. This may be a negative for some. Also it takes about nine hundred miles to break in.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.