Bontrager Seatpost-Bottle Opener

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Diablo Scott, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Diablo Scott

    Diablo Scott Guest

    Tags:

  2. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:39:41 -0800, Diablo Scott
    <[email protected]> may have said:

    >Saw this in Mike J's diary http://www.chainreaction.com/diary.htm.
    > From the picture it looks like you'd spill most of your beverage due to
    >the angle (the guy is holding a seatpost at an angle unlike a seat tube.
    >
    >For the record, the binder on a Look pedal works really well.

    Doesn't anybody use the dropout anymore?

  3. Werehatrack wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:39:41 -0800, Diablo Scott
    > <[email protected]> may have said:
    >

    >>Saw this in Mike J's diary http://www.chainreaction.com/diary.htm.
    >>From the picture it looks like you'd spill most of your beverage due to
    >>the angle (the guy is holding a seatpost at an angle unlike a seat tube.
    >>
    >>For the record, the binder on a Look pedal works really well.

    > Doesn't anybody use the dropout anymore?

    Hard to do while you're still riding.

    --
    Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com

  4. > Saw this in Mike J's diary http://www.chainreaction.com/diary.htm. From
    > the picture it looks like you'd spill most of your beverage due to the
    > angle (the guy is holding a seatpost at an angle unlike a seat tube.
    >
    > For the record, the binder on a Look pedal works really well.

    The morning after I posted the photo, another dealer at the same meeting had
    one of his shop guys call him to ask about it. He (the dealer) couldn't
    believe that his staff guys already knew about it. My guess is that they
    probably saw your post here and followed the link.

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA