Road Cycling · Public discussion

Booby you were so good!

Started by Yves Ladouche · · Last activity · 1 post · 436 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 July 2005
Last activity
8 July 2005
Original author
Yves Ladouche
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
436
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Booby I hope you are reading this. Because I think you are super! I saw you
    riding in the rain today and you were so good!

    Your friend David didn't do so well today. Did he blame someone for his
    crash yet? I didn't hear him blaming anyone, even though I heard he has
    stitches in his arm. Maybe you should talk to him! It would be better for
    him to blame someone when that bad thing happened. But to crash, and to keep
    going, and to not blame the bicycle. That is very strange. Maybe his head is
    injured. I think you should talk to him.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.