Boonen is dating a 16 year old

To the contrary, let us not forget that several hot female teachers are finding themselves with jail sentences in the US due to their actions with minor male students. ;)[/QUOTE]

I know I had a chilhood deprived of many things, but you don't need to remind me of it.
I was robbed!

C'dale Girl said:
Wow.

A 16 year old is still a child, deemed so because of immaturity, and any thoughts to the contrary are reprehensible imho. Physical development is irrelevant. They are naive, impressionable, and easily victimized and taken advantage of. It's worse in this instance given the starry-eyed effect that is likely present, especially when considering her father's association.

The statutory rape law is in place for a reason imo (I understand, not everywhere). Same with the law that someone under the age of 18 can't enter into a binding contract.

Funny. someone on DPF posted something in relation to LA/Ashley Olson, regarding some other chick and how she was hot and all the guys were waiting for her to reach the age of majority. I found the comment a bit off and creepy. Now I see, apparently he's in company with others. :eek:

And no, this is not my reaction simply because I'm female and she's a good looking young girl. To the contrary, let us not forget that several hot female teachers are finding themselves with jail sentences in the US due to their actions with minor male students. ;)
First, let me say that my comment above was derived from the photo of her in a bikini, and if it was creepy I apologize. She is a fully formed adult physically, but mentally she is 16. There is an element of pedophilia in that context regardless of appearance. He is mentally manipulating a situation in which an adolescent, who has very little to no experience in this type of relationship (if it is indeed sexual), is vulnerable to the experience and mastery of someone who appears to have been quite frequently involved. It does however show that he is emotionally equivalent to someone well below his own age. My guess is that he missed much of his adolescence pursuing cycling because of the level of physical talent he has always exhibited. That does not alter the fact that he would be tried, convicted, and forced to register as a sex offender in any state within the United States. Would you want him to live next door to your family?

I started to write yesterday that in 10 years when my daughter is 16, any 27 year old, regardless of profession, will be castrated with a dirty knife should he aim his affections in her direction. That person should hope that the police take them into custody before I am made aware of the situation.

The Olson example is vastly different in that she is an adult, and regardless of her seeming failure to progress emotionally, she is free to pursue her happiness in any manner she so chooses. So is 'ole one ball.

As to the teacher, even as an adolescent, I liked older women and still do to this day. I therefore must withhold comment.

thoughtforfood said:
She is a fully formed adult physically, but mentally she is 16.
My only point was that 16-yr olds can vary widely in their maturity, for all we know she could be much more muture than her age suggests. Then again he could be taking advantage of a "child".

And apparently 16 is age of sexual consent at least in some states and in Belgium.

I still wouldn't call it pedophilia, to me that is being attracted to someone who is clearly a child (physically, mentally, etc). Still a grown man should have enough sense even if attracted to a young girl's physically mature body to stay away if she's immature in other ways or if you're a star and it will get into the papers you're dating a 16-year old :)

thoughtforfood said:
The Olson example is vastly different in that she is an adult, and regardless of her seeming failure to progress emotionally, she is free to pursue her happiness in any manner she so chooses. So is 'ole one ball.
I thought the oddest thing about was that she has the body of a prepubescent boy.

Wayne666 said:
I thought the oddest thing about was that she has the body of a prepubescent boy.
Flandis called Boonen a baby.. Crybaby.…I see no problemo at all. The baby met a babe. For all we can see, her assets are fully developed and appear already enhanced by silicon.

C'dale Girl said:
Wow.

Funny. someone on DPF posted something in relation to LA/Ashley Olson, regarding some other chick and how she was hot and all the guys were waiting for her to reach the age of majority. I found the comment a bit off and creepy. Now I see, apparently he's in company with others. :eek:

Ferrari's studies suggested that there was no side-effects to EPO if taken correctly.... I think with Lance and Boonen we are seeing the first signs of what EPO can do to you.... makes you want to shag young girls...... as with Hincapie well the proof is in his appearance...... http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/interviews/george_hincapie_dec07/IMG_1702

- alien man.

italiano said:
For all we can see, her assets are fully developed and appear already enhanced by silicon.
I was on the fence about that one. Ya think?

Elisa Basso, no doubt, this one I had to think about but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

italiano said:
Yepp, Take a good look at Bro's thumbnail.

Oh Elisa! She’s an Italian goddess..
I know, I know, I've looked them over but I'm still unconvinced. Look at the lower Bikini shots, quite natural looking. I know the upper ones are rather damning but I want to believe she's better than that. Call me a dreamer.

Wayne666 said:
I know, I know, I've looked them over but I'm still unconvinced. Look at the lower Bikini shots, quite natural looking. I know the upper ones are rather damning but I want to believe she's better than that. Call me a dreamer.
All right. We'll call a dreamer with good eys. Cheers.

Wayne666 said:
And apparently 16 is age of sexual consent at least in some states and in Belgium.
Which states? Utah? Arkansas?

She's not even old enough to buy cigarettes in my state...but I guess Tom could pick some up for her...

thoughtforfood said:
That does not alter the fact that he would be tried, convicted, and forced to register as a sex offender in any state within the United States.
Is that the same in all US states? I've heard a figure of 14 been quoted for Hawai

mikesbytes said:
Is that the same in all US states? I've heard a figure of 14 been quoted for Hawai
Are you starting to get worried about that visit to Oahu last August?

thoughtforfood said:
The oddest thing to me was that she didn't look like his mother.
Good one. But remember he's been breaking out of that pattern, there was the rather buxom floozy looking girl he was with too.

nns1400 said:
Which states? Utah? Arkansas?
I saw NV on another forum, could be BS for all I know. Not too worried about bumping up against the legal consent age in any state, or country for that matter ;)

C'dale Girl said:

And no, this is not my reaction simply because I'm female and she's a good looking young girl. To the contrary, let us not forget that several hot female teachers are finding themselves with jail sentences in the US due to their actions with minor male students. ;)
I say this for your benefit. All guys are creepy, the good ones just have enough sense to refrain from engaging in any creepy behavior. The ones to avoid at all cost are the ones that deny being the least bit creepy and wail and bemoan against the creepiness of other guys. They're the ones most likely to diddling little boys when no one is looking.