Boonen is dating a 16 year old

earth_dweller said:
ROFL....

now that I've picked myself up, I give you Boonen's new honey
Can anyone else see the resemblance to Ashley Olsen?

Maybe Specialized asked him to find a 16-yr-old girlfriend as part of their endorsement relationship. Perhaps they're targetting a new demographic.

Does Boonen always have that Miami Vice scumbag look. Somebody buy that dude a razor.

Bro Deal said:
Does Boonen always have that Miami Vice scumbag look. Somebody buy that dude a razor.
That's a good one. I'm sure Tom needs tips from us on how to look better and more appealing.:D

With that guy's popularity he really could get about 75% of the eligible women ages 18-40 in and around Belgium. Why a 16yo?????:confused:

thoughtforfood said:
I think the word you are looking for is pedophilic.
You know, we really need a strike through option to edit text. Then we could quote someone, strike through, add our word, and then write the famous "There, fixed that for you." Come on Lim, give us the strike through, pretty please.

thoughtforfood said:
You know, we really need a strike through option to edit text. Then we could quote someone, strike through, add our word, and then write the famous "There, fixed that for you." Come on Lim, give us the strike through, pretty please.
Hey TFF,

Sounds like double penetration envy to me.

Frigo's Luggage said:
Hey TFF,

Sounds like double penetration envy to me.
Actually, that is the one thing they have that I wish we had over here. I even tried the code for strike through to no avail.

thoughtforfood said:
I think the word you are looking for is pedophilic.
There are some much better pictures out there that show physically she's all woman. I can't figure out how to post them here. It's still scuzzy almost anyway you look at it, but really for all we know she's the emotionally and mentally mature one in the relationship and Boonen is the child. Then again maybe they're just screwing b/c they are attracted to one another and that's that.

She is not some random hoochie that Boonen met in a club. She's the daughter of the Amstel Gold race director. That means he's probably had his eye on her since she was twelve. :eek:

She doesn't look sixteen.

Bro Deal said:
She is not some random hoochie that Boonen met in a club. She's the daughter of the Amstel Gold race director. That means he's probably had his eye on her since she was twelve. :eek:

Disgusting. Don't care if she doesn't look sixteen, she is.

She's legal in Belgium.

She's all woman too. Phwoar.

I need to get out more.

Bro Deal said:

So there must be female hormones in beer then, and that scientific experiment in the joke forum is possibly true.:rolleyes: