Boonen is dating a 16 year old

earth_dweller said:
Disgusting. Don't care if she doesn't look sixteen, she is.
A Dad wouldn't let a 27-yr-old touch their 16-yr-old daughter unless he was desperate to have a pro-cyclist grandson. Maybe its just plutonic and everyone wins.

Doesn't say much for his maturity. But maybe he doesn't trust women who are old enough to understand what's in it for them to nab Tom Boonen.

Is this an example of the type of thread Vaughn T. over at DPF detests? Makes me so happy to be a member of CF.

Bro Deal said:
Does Boonen always have that Miami Vice scumbag look. Somebody buy that dude a razor.
Are you...are you...criticizing Don Johnson?? As in the 80's Don Johnson? Sonny Crockett was no scumbag, sir! Yet again you fail to realize what appeals to a woman.....:p

From my limited experience, a girl that looks that full-figured at 16, usually looks "very" full-figured at 24. Its the Britney effect.

nns1400 said:
Are you...are you...criticizing Don Johnson?? As in the 80's Don Johnson? Sonny Crockett was no scumbag, sir! Yet again you fail to realize what appeals to a woman.....:p
Miami Vice was off the air for six years before she was born.

b8669f1e.jpg

Top Belgian riders always get Dutch or Italian girlfriends. Belgie sheilas must be ugly or something.

Bro Deal said:
She is not some random hoochie that Boonen met in a club. She's the daughter of the Amstel Gold race director. That means he's probably had his eye on her since she was twelve. :eek:

She doesn't look sixteen.

Body of a woman, mind of a teenager..... its what we all strive for... or was that body of a teenager, mind of woman ?

classic1 said:
Top Belgian riders always get Dutch or Italian girlfriends. Belgie sheilas must be ugly or something.

Thats because Belgie chics are notoriously boring woman..... like terminally boring..... then again a body like that you'd put up with the boredom..... she's a lot different that Tom's last girlfriend.... like a lot different... she was more your mumsy type with child bearing hips.....

thoughtforfood said:
I think the word you are looking for is pedophilic.
technically no, she is physically, a fully formerd adult,

so pedophilic it ain't.

But statutory rape exists for a reason. Brains are not formed, and she looks a little star struck. As if she would say no if he turned her over and went Greek.

whiteboytrash said:
Body of a woman, mind of a teenager..... its what we all strive for... or was that body of a teenager, mind of woman ?

No it's, great body of a woman and who gives a s**t beyond that.

thunder said:
technically no, she is physically, a fully formerd adult,

so pedophilic it ain't.

But statutory rape exists for a reason. Brains are not formed, and she looks a little star struck. As if she would say no if he turned her over and went Greek.
You are correct sir. She is a fully formed adult.

tonyzackery said:
With that guy's popularity he really could get about 75% of the eligible women ages 18-40 in and around Belgium. Why a 16yo?????:confused:
Because he can. Lance too, apparently. He's keeping his on DL.

thunder said:
Brains are not formed, and she looks a little star struck./QUOTE]

Look none of us know either one of them. I bet some of us know people a lot older than 16, who are emotionally and intellectually not much better off than some 16 year olds. For all we know she is quite precocious and will be none the worse for the relationship.

[ "I bet some of us know people a lot older than 16, who are emotionally and intellectually not much better off than some 16 year olds".

I know when I've insulted! :D

Wayne666 said:
thunder said:
Brains are not formed, and she looks a little star struck./QUOTE]

Look none of us know either one of them. I bet some of us know people a lot older than 16, who are emotionally and intellectually not much better off than some 16 year olds. For all we know she is quite precocious and will be none the worse for the relationship.
did you see some of the pics, ofcourse, if she is 5'6" and he is 6'4" so she will always be looking up. But if that was not skewing the impression, and it was not just a physical context, the relationship dynamic was completely out of whack.

Wow.

A 16 year old is still a child, deemed so because of immaturity, and any thoughts to the contrary are reprehensible imho. Physical development is irrelevant. They are naive, impressionable, and easily victimized and taken advantage of. It's worse in this instance given the starry-eyed effect that is likely present, especially when considering her father's association.

The statutory rape law is in place for a reason imo (I understand, not everywhere). Same with the law that someone under the age of 18 can't enter into a binding contract.

Funny. someone on DPF posted something in relation to LA/Ashley Olson, regarding some other chick and how she was hot and all the guys were waiting for her to reach the age of majority. I found the comment a bit off and creepy. Now I see, apparently he's in company with others. :eek:

And no, this is not my reaction simply because I'm female and she's a good looking young girl. To the contrary, let us not forget that several hot female teachers are finding themselves with jail sentences in the US due to their actions with minor male students. ;)