Boonen may skip Het Volk

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Guest
Not going to ride the team's training ride on the course this
Wednesday, and
Quick-Step will make anouncement at Press Conference on Friday if he
will
start.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> Quick-Step will make anouncement at Press Conference on Friday if he
> will start.

Did you mean He?

Anyway, from sport.be an overview of the Belgian teams' infirmary:
- Abakoumov an Tombak from Mitshubishi-Jartazi
- VDB "not in optimal condition yet" :rolleyes:
- Bozic and Kopp from Cycle Collstrop
- Van Avermaet, D'Hollander, Sentjens and Gardeyn from Silence-Lotto
- Devolder from Quickstep (California contingent just jetlagged not
ill)
- Gilbert from LFdJ? (selon lui-même: "un petit refroidissement")

On Feb 26, 3:40 am, Ted van de Weteringe
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> > Quick-Step will make anouncement at Press Conference on Friday if he
> > will start.

> Did you mean He?
>
> Anyway, from sport.be an overview of the Belgian teams' infirmary:
> - Abakoumov an Tombak from Mitshubishi-Jartazi
> - VDB "not in optimal condition yet" :rolleyes:
> - Bozic and Kopp from Cycle Collstrop
> - Van Avermaet, D'Hollander, Sentjens and Gardeyn from Silence-Lotto
> - Devolder from Quickstep (California contingent just jetlagged not
> ill)
> - Gilbert from LFdJ? (selon lui-même: "un petit refroidissement")

Devolder hurt his wrist on the last stage in Spain.

Andre wrote:
> Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
>> Anyway, from sport.be an overview of the Belgian teams' infirmary:
>> [...]
>> - Devolder from Quickstep

> Devolder hurt his wrist on the last stage in Spain.

I know, so he's not ill but still "in the infirmary"..