Boonen not allowed to wear rainbow jersey

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by trg, Apr 2, 2006.

  1. trg

    trg Guest

    He's gonna have to ride with that boring Pro Tour jersey.

    Tags:

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    it's a disgrace...
    I don't think he's happy with it either

    Kenny

  3. trg wrote:
    > He's gonna have to ride with that boring Pro Tour jersey.

    the WC jersey was much more attractive...

  4. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    trg said...
    > He's gonna have to ride with that boring Pro Tour jersey.

    Cyclingnews is saying this too, but I could have sworn that the UCI
    amended the rules after Freire kicked up a fuss at last year's M-SR.
    Am I imagining that?

  5. Diablo Scott

    Diablo Scott Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > trg said...
    >
    >>He's gonna have to ride with that boring Pro Tour jersey.

    > Cyclingnews is saying this too, but I could have sworn that the UCI
    > amended the rules after Freire kicked up a fuss at last year's M-SR.
    > Am I imagining that?

    The UCIPROTOUR site says he'll wear some kind of combination WC/PT
    jersey but they don't have a photo of it.

    http://tinyurl.com/gnmd2

  6. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest