Boonen reads rbr

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Dumbasses -

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/200...ers/2006/interviews/tom_boonen_scheldeprijs06

<snip>

Self-confidence, or self-belief, is a wonderful thing. It's also
something the man affectionately nicknamed 'Tommeke' has in spades, but
according to Boonen, the times he loses a bunch sprint is when he
questions his own judgment.

"Every time I take the race in my own hands and take my own
responsibility, I succeed; every time I look at another guy, I fail,"
he said. "The best example is Alessandro Petacchi: every time I lose, I
say to myself: 'You dumbass!'

<snip><end>

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Duvel, ah yes, just had one. Have you ever tried a Trappist from
Rochefort? Excellent! Or a Chimay?

"Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Duvel, ah yes, just had one. Have you ever tried a Trappist from
> Rochefort? Excellent! Or a Chimay?

Chimay is proof of God's existence as is Bishop's Finger Kentish Ale.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Duvel, ah yes, just had one. Have you ever tried a Trappist from
> > Rochefort? Excellent! Or a Chimay?
> >

> Chimay is proof of God's existence as is Bishop's Finger Kentish Ale.

Do they make it in a lite version?

RicodJour wrote:
> Do they make it in a lite version?

I expect if Curtis was god you would now be receiving a thunderbolt from
on high.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:04:50 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> Chimay is proof of God's existence as is Bishop's Finger Kentish Ale.

>RicodJour wrote:
>> Do they make it in a lite version?

>I expect if Curtis was god you would now be receiving a thunderbolt from
>on high.

Define light - with triples, I think we can approve a standard Belgian
at 8-9% alcohol content. If you are talking anything like an American
Budweiser, fried by thunderbolt would be too kind. And far too quick.
Maybe chained to a stone for eternity wiith his liver ripped out by an
eagle on a daily basis. It's been done before...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Donald Munro wrote:

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> Chimay is proof of God's existence as is Bishop's Finger Kentish Ale.

> RicodJour wrote:
>> Do they make it in a lite version?

> I expect if Curtis was god you would now be receiving a thunderbolt from
> on high.

Curtis is a merciful God.

yummm, Time to go buy some Duvel. Good stuff, kinda makes me want to go to
Belgium in the winter to watch the sixes. I hope that Zabel is stiil
competing indoors in 2 years.
news:[email protected]...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/apr06/scheldeprijs06/index.php?id=TM_4769

> If you don't know by now how Lore looks like, you're a terrible cycling
> journalist. Shame on you Anthony Tan.

Nice looking kids...
http://www.bettiniphoto.net/show.ph...ion=categ&categ=2&parent=505&livello=1&chld=2

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> If you are talking anything like an American
> Budweiser, fried by thunderbolt would be too kind. And far too quick.
> Maybe chained to a stone for eternity wiith his liver ripped out by an
> eagle on a daily basis. It's been done before...

Chained to the front of a convenience store... the rest is too
horrible. --D-y

Yes, the Rochefort 10 is quite good.
If you like that, you'll love a Trappist Westvleteren 12 (Yellow Cap)
http://www.sintsixtus.be/eng/index2.html

I'm partial to the St. Bernadus 12 and the Achel trappist bruin extra.

If you like the belgians, check out beeradvocate.com.
I've attended their Belgian Beer Fest event twice up at the Cyclorama
in Boston.
One table just had boxes of 25oz bottles from breweries that no one
outside of Belgium has ever heard of.

The Return of the Belgian Beer Fest - Saturday, October 28 2006
http://beeradvocate.com/events/calendar/6582

-bdbafh

Today is a great day to ride.
(if Bob Johnson was a bike rider)