Booo, what a Lame way to kiss butt

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Veloracer, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Veloracer

    Veloracer Guest

    After challenging one of the semigods of cycling with his foolish asumptions, and inthe meantime
    showing us how G.T. can degrade himself to please said deity, look what Mr. Lame wrote in one of the
    most epic threads ever seen on r.b.t.

    "So, Sheldon, thanks for challenging my assumptions and putting up with my badgering. I may not be a
    total convert and all the words exchanged have not been nearly as convincing as "just doing it,"
    (with all due apologies to Nike)."

    What a nice thing to accept your mistake, sweety. Be a man and die keeping your word even if you
    know you are wrong, now it's easy to know how you ended up involved with bikes, there's no way you
    could ever get into the manly men sports you softy wuss.

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Why don't you go beat up your mom or something kid? Who gives a fuck about rbt or anyother place
    you troll.

    And your semi-god of biking... Sheldon is it? (hard to tell since you assume everyone knows who you
    talk about) Well, why don't you take you're ass-kissing, rodent-like self, and your God Sheldon...
    and go eat a couple large bowls of warm dick ok?

    Be sure to wipe your mouth before you suck ass again.

    darsh

    "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > After challenging one of the semigods of cycling with his foolish asumptions, and inthe meantime
    > showing us how G.T. can degrade himself to please said deity, look what Mr. Lame wrote in one of
    > the most epic
    threads

  3. On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 07:39:05 GMT, "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >After challenging one of the semigods of cycling with his foolish asumptions, and inthe meantime
    >showing us how G.T. can degrade himself to please said deity, look what Mr. Lame wrote in one of
    >the most epic threads ever seen on r.b.t.
    >
    >"So, Sheldon, thanks for challenging my assumptions and putting up with my badgering. I may not be
    >a total convert and all the words exchanged have not been nearly as convincing as "just doing it,"
    >(with all due apologies to Nike)."
    >
    >What a nice thing to accept your mistake, sweety. Be a man and die keeping your word even if you
    >know you are wrong, now it's easy to know how you ended up involved with bikes, there's no way you
    >could ever get into the manly men sports you softy wuss.

    I've always been able to accept my mistakes. When you grow up, perhaps you will too. But, I doubt
    anyone here or in rbt will hold their breath waiting to find out.

    jim

  4. Veloracer

    Veloracer Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]bi.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Why don't you go beat up your mom or something kid? Who gives a fuck
    about
    > rbt or anyother place you troll.
    >
    > And your semi-god of biking... Sheldon is it? (hard to tell since you
    assume
    > everyone knows who you talk about) Well, why don't you take you're ass-kissing, rodent-like self,
    > and your God Sheldon... and go eat a couple large bowls of warm dick ok?

    manners...

    > Be sure to wipe your mouth before you suck ass again.

    style...

    > darsh
    >

    > "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > After challenging one of the semigods of cycling with his foolish asumptions, and inthe meantime
    > > showing us how G.T. can degrade himself
    > > please said deity, look what Mr. Lame wrote in one of the most epic
    > threads
    > > ever seen on r.b.t.
    > >
    > > "So, Sheldon, thanks for challenging my assumptions and putting up with my badgering. I may not
    > > be a total convert and all the words exchanged have not been nearly as convincing as "just doing
    > > it," (with all due apologies to Nike)."
    > >
    > > What a nice thing to accept your mistake, sweety. Be a man and die keeping your word even if you
    > > know you are wrong, now
    > it's
    > > easy to know how you ended up involved with bikes, there's no way you
    > could
    > > ever get into the manly men sports you softy wuss.

  5. Jacknorman

    Jacknorman Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Why don't you go beat up your mom or something kid? Who gives a fuck
    about
    > rbt or anyother place you troll.
    >
    > And your semi-god of biking... Sheldon is it? (hard to tell since you
    assume
    > everyone knows who you talk about) Well, why don't you take you're ass-kissing, rodent-like self,
    > and your God Sheldon... and go eat a couple large bowls of warm dick ok?
    >
    > Be sure to wipe your mouth before you suck ass again.
    >
    > darsh

    Very well said. jacknorman

  6. Veloracer

    Veloracer Guest

    "jacknorman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Why don't you go beat up your mom or something kid? Who gives a fuck
    > about
    > > rbt or anyother place you troll.
    > >
    > > And your semi-god of biking... Sheldon is it? (hard to tell since you
    > assume
    > > everyone knows who you talk about) Well, why don't you take you're ass-kissing, rodent-like
    > > self, and your God Sheldon... and go eat a
    couple
    > > large bowls of warm dick ok?
    > >
    > > Be sure to wipe your mouth before you suck ass again.
    > >
    > > darsh
    > >

    > Very well said.
    jabnormal sisi, wewy well sed daddy.

  7. On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:40:47 GMT, "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"jacknorman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > Why don't you go beat up your mom or something kid? Who gives a fuck
    >> about
    >> > rbt or anyother place you troll.
    >> >
    >> > And your semi-god of biking... Sheldon is it? (hard to tell since you
    >> assume
    >> > everyone knows who you talk about) Well, why don't you take you're ass-kissing, rodent-like
    >> > self, and your God Sheldon... and go eat a
    >couple
    >> > large bowls of warm dick ok?
    >> >
    >> > Be sure to wipe your mouth before you suck ass again.
    >> >
    >> > darsh
    >> >

    >> Very well said.
    >jabnormal sisi, wewy well sed daddy.

    Hmmm, hard to talk when you've someone's dick in your mouth, isn't it?

    jim

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "James M. Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:40:47 GMT, "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> about

    > >> assume
    > >couple

    > >> Very well said.
    > >jabnormal sisi, wewy well sed daddy.
    > >>

    > Hmmm, hard to talk when you've someone's dick in your mouth, isn't it?

    <<experience speaks>>

  9. On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:21:09 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"James M. Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...

    >> >couple

    >> >jabnormal sisi, wewy well sed daddy.
    >> >>

    >> Hmmm, hard to talk when you've someone's dick in your mouth, isn't it?
    >
    ><<experience speaks>>
    >
    >> jim

    Gotten by watching you in action. Observation, not participation.

    jim