Borat a cyclist! Please No!!!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by JoeDe, Jul 15, 2007.

  1. rooman

    rooman New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,167
  2. Donga

    Donga Guest

  3. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "JoeDe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The leg tan lines are somwhat a givaway.
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2...tos/2007/features/tour_images_rest07/DV209432
    >
    > Yuck!

    We were having a laugh about this at work today and wondering if the mankini
    would take off for cycling. One of the guys in the locker room (a non
    cyclist) had a laugh and said "The wundies that you guys wear are almost as
    bad".....and this drew puzzled stares from the three cyclists (me included)
    who were getting changed. The guy then went onto explain that he was
    talking about bib knicks and had decided to call them Onedees.........we all
    cracked up laughing and I think that I might have to do what I can to make
    sure that this name will stick!!!!!

    So remember.......they're not bib knicks, they're Onedees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Gags

  4. Dancier

    Dancier New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2005
    I remember when the camera's panned away from the Borat imatator to the guy up front. He was most affected because Borat was running beside him and he was trying to keep a straight face which was hard under the circumstances.