Bordeaux US consulat used to hide Armstrong's blood?

poulidor

Jul 31, 2006
I don't remember if that was already stated here

From http://www.bakchich.info/article5149.html
According to a reliable witness "the team Lance Armstrong, U.S. Postal at the time, had routed prepared blood before the start of the Tour in a inviolable place : the U.S. consulate in Bordeaux. Step in making the city Girondins, it was enough for the henchmen of the U.S. team to come to refuell with fresh blood in the evening before the end of the Tour: neither seen nor experienced! (Editor's note: effective practice and undetectable) Jean-Emmanuel Ducoin [in 'Tour de France, a beautiful story? ". - Paris, ed. Michel de Maule, 2008. - 201 p (p 141)]
Full google translation about Doping of Lance Armstrong

poulidor said:

Makes sense - I once used Santa Clause to ferry 10 tons of Cocain across the mexican border for me....

I love this type of media report - "a reliable witness"... The media should have to print their source along with the article - not having to identify your source pretty much means you can write whatever you want about anyone.

Perhaps the media should stick to printing facts not rumours and heresay...

poulidor said:

Another reliable source, aka witness...reports that several UFO's were sighted during the 1999, 2000 tours. Sources report that the UFO's landed in fields near the US Postal team's motels and dropped off doping material under the cover of darkness. This method is undetectable and heretofore the connection to LA and UFO's has never been an issue. According to one source, at the time of the landing three French men were in the area and witnessed the drop. The source reports that the three men were abducted and taken up into the whirling craft and were not seen until after the 2001 tour. These three men, according to sources will not speak about the abduction but have a obsession about LA to this day. Family members of these three have made comments "off the record" about them that are similar in nature. It seems that they have become reclusive and only want to blog all day and night. They are obsessed with LA and this obsession has taken their once promising careers, and their families. One family member who did not want to be identified, said, and I quote "he sits in front of the computer day and night in dirty gray sweat pants with a nasty wife beater t-shirt on drinking cup after cup of coffee, and eating cheeze-its mumbling about LA". It is reported that all three have stacks of old cycling mags and posters all around their computer desks. Apparently this hatred of LA is their only motivation for living. If this fits a description of someone you are familiar with please help to make them public. Being outed is the only possible cure for this mental illness.