Bored Stiff!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by shannons dad, Jul 13, 2005.

1. shannons dad

shannons dad New Member

Just out of curiosity, is anyone here besides me, an out-of-work-unemployed-sponging-off-the-state-bum? I was made redundant a month ago due to the company going bust, and until I found this forum I was on the verge of turning the bike upside down, spinning the cranks and stuffing my face into the spokes due to being so bored. Anyone? Anyone at all?:)

Bill.

Tags:

2. ouo

ouo New Member

Close.

I'm a student in Toronto and I've come home to the West Coast for the summer and so of course nobody hires someone for 2 months, so I've been doing this on-call job (it sucks, but eh, I get some money) and some babysitting. But I get lots of bonding time with my bike, so this summer isn't completely toast. I have to work my ass off when I return to Toronto, which sucks, but I'm hoping to get hired by an outdoor store or a bike shop.

3. wheelist

wheelist New Member

I was wondering how you found the time to make so many posts! (You lucky sod!)

Get out and ride whilst the weather is nice.

Ooops. It's started raining. Damn that weather man.

Steve (not another out-of-work-unemployed-sponging-off-the-state-bum, just another I-should-really-be-working-but-can't-be-arsed-and-no-one-is-looking-kinda-bum)

4. shannons dad

shannons dad New Member

It sucks ass in a big way! I wondered how you found the time to build a website you even luckier sod! HAR HAR!:D

5. huhenio

huhenio New Member

Take some classes of some sort