General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Bored Uber Trolls what to do

Started by Ken Papai · · Last activity · 1 post · 419 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 September 2003
Last activity
16 September 2003
Original author
Ken Papai
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
419
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    "Furi Geller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Let's say I'm a Uber Troll -

    I don't know about anyone else but I reply to Trackers message because she's one fine ass biatch.

    Just kidding.

    anyway, If you don't like it don't read usenet, I mean don't like it don't use the internet you
    biatch, send back your aol disk up your ass you faggeatot.

    So you agree there isn't actually anyone replying to trackers posts - it's ass sock puppetry,
    syncophantary, dumbassery, and etc.

    Well how can we know U'R being truthful with us you punk ass biatch. Afterall, if it wasn't for
    tracker this newsgroup would suck stale smegma. Tell us more u biatch, we all have nothing better to
    do than discuss tracker cause we r tracker hint (hint).

    Quoted message said:

    No one is forcing you to use the net, or read absolute dumbass biatches talking about tracker, or
    reading trackers posts.

    U know nothing U ho

    Quoted message said:

    I can cross post up your wazoo, I can reference not only every security concern you could
    potentially have, but I can talk about Tracker also. But let's also say I'm bored of stupid ass
    shiat like that.

    So what to do? I'm expecting to search on dejagoogle 10 years from now and there are no follow
    ups to this post, stupid people though are free to contemplate what exactly I'm saying.

    IE add tracker to the killfile and killfile ANYONE replying to a tracker thread. Substitute
    dumbass troll for tracker. Believe me, I've read these groups for 20 plus years ( yes that's
    longer than webtv and aol have been around, or a random troll like tracker ) and I know the best
    solution.

    Do not follow up to their threads. If you continue to do so, [censored] [censored] biatches, I killfile
    your asses and also get you globably killfilled.

    dumbass biatches.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.