Bored Uber Trolls what to do

Ken Papai

Guest
> "Furi Geller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Let's say I'm a Uber Troll -
>

> I don't know about anyone else but I reply to Trackers message because she's one fine ass biatch.
>
> Just kidding.
>
> anyway, If you don't like it don't read usenet, I mean don't like it don't use the internet you
> biatch, send back your aol disk up your ass you faggeatot.

So you agree there isn't actually anyone replying to trackers posts - it's ass sock puppetry,
syncophantary, dumbassery, and etc.

Well how can we know U'R being truthful with us you punk ass biatch. Afterall, if it wasn't for
tracker this newsgroup would suck stale smegma. Tell us more u biatch, we all have nothing better to
do than discuss tracker cause we r tracker hint (hint).