Bored Uber Trolls what to do

K

Ken Papai

> "Furi Geller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Let's say I'm a Uber Troll -
>
>
> I don't know about anyone else but I reply to Trackers message because she's one fine ass biatch.
>
> Just kidding.
>
> anyway, If you don't like it don't read usenet, I mean don't like it don't use the internet you
> biatch, send back your aol disk up your ass you faggeatot.
>

So you agree there isn't actually anyone replying to trackers posts - it's ass sock puppetry,
syncophantary, dumbassery, and etc.

Well how can we know U'R being truthful with us you punk ass biatch. Afterall, if it wasn't for
tracker this newsgroup would suck stale smegma. Tell us more u biatch, we all have nothing better to
do than discuss tracker cause we r tracker hint (hint).

> No one is forcing you to use the net, or read absolute dumbass biatches talking about tracker, or
> reading trackers posts.
>
>
> U know nothing U ho
>
> > I can cross post up your wazoo, I can reference not only every security concern you could
> > potentially have, but I can talk about Tracker also. But let's also say I'm bored of stupid ass
> > shiat like that.
> >
> > So what to do? I'm expecting to search on dejagoogle 10 years from now and there are no follow
> > ups to this post, stupid people though are free to contemplate what exactly I'm saying.
> >
> > IE add tracker to the killfile and killfile ANYONE replying to a tracker thread. Substitute
> > dumbass troll for tracker. Believe me, I've read these groups for 20 plus years ( yes that's
> > longer than webtv and aol have been around, or a random troll like tracker ) and I know the best
> > solution.
> >
> > Do not follow up to their threads. If you continue to do so, asshole ****** biatches, I killfile
> > your asses and also get you globably killfilled.
> >
> > dumbass biatches.