Bored

The next time you get bored you could try "Stumbleupon".I don't know if it works with IE...I'm using Firefox as a browser.Register,select your interests (bikes are included) and you get a toolbar with a little button.When you click on it the browser picks sites that you may be interested in from sites selected by other "Stumblers". You can add new sites for others to enjoy too.
Here's a sample of what you may find...
http://www.dailyrama.com/miniature_computers.html
Miniature Computers

Sports,computers,art,humour,politics,history etc. It's a great feature. :)

sogood said:
Poor Mike...

But which models of Michelin and Conti?
Pro race 2 and 4000's. Pretty close tyres, boils down to personal preference.

At least I've got my priorities right, checking out the forum before I start work.

Coincidence! The same article popped up on my screen from Stumbleupon yesterday.

Mike, I think you really need to turn pro in cycling... So that you can get bored on a bike 7 days a week, working away at your aerobics and leg muscles. Fortunately then, you won't be able to access this forum at work. :D :cool:

sogood said:
Mike, I think you really need to turn pro in cycling... So that you can get bored on a bike 7 days a week, working away at your aerobics and leg muscles. Fortunately then, you won't be able to access this forum at work. :D :cool:
Haven't spent the proceeds of my prize money yet. I might get some summer gloves.

Screwed the pedals on that I got from ebay a month ago on the spare (hack) bike. Now I need to take the wheels down to GeoffS place and get them trued on his rig. Can't remember which brand GeoffS drinks. Got to remember to return his book too.

SoGood, I hear you are an Eye Doc?

Just back from a weeks holiday down in Melbourne, so I'm officially not bored... at least for a couple of days.

In the last hour and a quarter the only thread posted in is the thread about nothing.

Anyone doing any interesting rides on the weekend?

Still plotting. I wonder when the change will come in with the rain on Sunday? Hopefully it'll be in the afternoon.

The new DHBC Jerseys have arrived, we get them Saturday Arvo, so like any boys with new toys, you can bet there will be a good turn out for the Sunday ride.

I think I should join the club... Non-racing member. :cool:

Sun weather forecast: Cloudy. Chance shower or two. 19-21

sogood said:
I think I should join the club... Non-racing member. :cool:

Sun weather forecast: Cloudy. Chance shower or two. 19-21
Its a good idea, with the non racing membership you get pubilic liability insurance on the bike rides. Also, you can train on the track on Monday and/or Wednesday nights at Tempe if you want.

If you descide to do racing later, you can upgrade the membership to racing for the difference between the two.

Do you necessarily have to have a track bike to ride on the velodrome? Wouldn't mind trying it, even if just for the experience.