Boston team results

Parker \"Pr Man

Guest
I don't see any team results yet but individually our women's team did well. Our top finisher
,"Bubbles", was the 59th woman overall and was the second woman from NY state. My wife "Buttercup" ,
was the 42nd masters woman and was the second masters woman from NYstate also. The other two women
both ran Boston PRs, "Blossom" did well despite having both Achilles and sciatic problems recently.

Congratulations to them all, I wish I was there but am not sorry I didn't run, my wife said it was
warm throughout the race and there was also wind to contend with.

www.teamutopia2004.com/results.htm

Utopia Women Open Team 5th place

news:J6%[email protected]...