Boston team results

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Parker \"Pr Man, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. I don't see any team results yet but individually our women's team did well. Our top finisher
    ,"Bubbles", was the 59th woman overall and was the second woman from NY state. My wife "Buttercup" ,
    was the 42nd masters woman and was the second masters woman from NYstate also. The other two women
    both ran Boston PRs, "Blossom" did well despite having both Achilles and sciatic problems recently.

    Congratulations to them all, I wish I was there but am not sorry I didn't run, my wife said it was
    warm throughout the race and there was also wind to contend with.

    www.teamutopia2004.com/results.htm

    Tags:

  2. Utopia Women Open Team 5th place

    news:J6%[email protected]...