Bottle Thrown At Me

I was half thinking of getting one of those digital flash memory audio recorders, that way one could could quickly note the information with one hand... thus not having to stop... Just an idea, I think I saw some at Office Max for US$ 30ish... but I am sure i can find it cheaper on the net...

Andrew

I commute only 3 times a week on the bike, but I do it at the same time of the day on the same routes every time. Most people are nice ... no doubt about it ... but I got yelled at yesterday.

I know If I sit around in the same area - In my jeep - I will see him again.

I know that my towhook is something that the average compact car does not want to crash against.

I know that I can slam on my brakes and make most compact cars suffer damage without having any damage to my steel bumper and towhook.

I know I can get some help to track down a licence plate from the local LEO's by reporting a hit and run.

I know that I am a vindictive *****.

I know that I commute the same road and I better refrain to cause arguments with the other commuters.

Andoo said:
I was half thinking of getting one of those digital flash memory audio recorders, that way one could could quickly note the information with one hand... thus not having to stop... Just an idea, I think I saw some at Office Max for US$ 30ish... but I am sure i can find it cheaper on the net...

Andrew
Wow. Great idea. I always commute with an MP3 player to listen to podcasts of my favourite radio shows - and whaddaya know - it has a voice recorder function.