Bottom bracket for 8 speed Ultegra cranks

Bruce Gilbert

Guest
Need to replace a BB cartridge soon for someone. Looks like the shell is
68mm. They have 8 speed Ultegra cranks. Which length spindle is correct? We
will probably get a UN72 or the like...

TIA,

Bruce

Bruce Gilbert said:
Need to replace a BB cartridge soon for someone. Looks like the shell is
68mm. They have 8 speed Ultegra cranks. Which length spindle is correct? We
will probably get a UN72 or the like...

TIA,

Bruce

600 Ultegra 6400 Double 113 (115) Square 43.5 mm chainline.
From Sheldon Brown's site, Bottom Bracket Size Database

Bruce-<< They have 8 speed Ultegra cranks. Which length spindle is correct? We
will probably get a UN72 or the like... >><BR><BR>

113mm...but you may be able to find 115mm only...which will work as well.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302