Bottom bracket question.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Hriv, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Hriv

    Hriv Guest

    Good day to you all!

    Does anyone know of a site with detailed explanation of removing and installing a bottom bracket? My
    bb developed play and is now squeeking under load. Its an E-type bb - has a mount for the derailleur
    for FS bikes. That makes it more complex to handle. Should I get myself in to this trouble or take
    the bike to the shop? (I love messing with threads and bolts and grease, but I know I got limits.)

    Sincerely Yours The HR

    Tags:

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest