Bottom bracket question.

Hriv

Guest
Good day to you all!

Does anyone know of a site with detailed explanation of removing and installing a bottom bracket? My
bb developed play and is now squeeking under load. Its an E-type bb - has a mount for the derailleur
for FS bikes. That makes it more complex to handle. Should I get myself in to this trouble or take
the bike to the shop? (I love messing with threads and bolts and grease, but I know I got limits.)

Sincerely Yours The HR

http://www.parktool.com/repair_help/FAQindex.shtml