Boudreaux is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasbabee

Mar 20, 2005
I have to run, but this man Boudreaux was known as sydney at bikeforums.net and he was killed by a a teen-ager reading his text messages while driving a car and hit and killed a cyclist in Colorado..:confused: Even though he was kind of a **** on on this forum, that's a terrible thing to happen.

vegasbabee said:
I have to run, but this man Boudreaux was known as sydney at bikeforums.net and he was killed by a a teen-ager reading his text messages while driving a car and hit and killed a cyclist in Colorado..:confused: Even though he was kind of a **** on on this forum, that's a terrible thing to happen.
Our club sent out a newspaper article that said a Jim R. Price of Highlands Ranch, CO was hit and killed by the 17 year old driver. Is this really boudreaux? Can anyone else confirm? Certainly hope it wasn't him that died yesterday.

dhk said:
Our club sent out a newspaper article that said a Jim R. Price of Highlands Ranch, CO was hit and killed by the 17 year old driver. Is this really boudreaux? Can anyone else confirm? Certainly hope it wasn't him that died yesterday.
It's sad but true. He was a regular on a few other forums as well. He will certainly be missed by us all.
:(

PeterF said:
It's sad but true. He was a regular on a few other forums as well. He will certainly be missed by us all.
I just read the tributes to "sydney" on bikeforums. That indeed was Jim Price, of Highland CO. But, how do you know boudreaux is one and the same?

Guess I'm still hoping it wasn't him that was senselessly killed!

dhk said:
I just read the tributes to "sydney" on bikeforums. That indeed was Jim Price, of Highland CO. But, how do you know boudreaux is one and the same?

Guess I'm still hoping it wasn't him that was senselessly killed!

This is his daughter Kimberlee and yes they were indeed the same person, my dad Jim Price. I wish it was not true, but unfortunatly it is.

Kimberlee

boudreaux said:
This is his daughter Kimberlee and yes they were indeed the same person, my dad Jim Price. I wish it was not true, but unfortunatly it is.

Kimberlee
Kimberlee, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. Jim helped me on many occasions and his posts always made me smile. He will be missed by us all. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Peter from Massachusetts

boudreaux said:

Kimberlee

Kimberlee, I'm truely sorry about your loss. My condolences to your family.

boudreaux said:

Kimberlee
Kimberlee, just read and replied to your post on the sticky thread. I'm so sorry that you had to come online and confirm the loss of your father, but really do appreciate you making this difficult effort. Your dad was a huge contributor here; he will be missed by myself and many others.

Moderator,
Do we have a sticky for this? this needs to be a sticky.

Thanks

vegasbabee said:

You are every bit as classless a little thing as we have come to expect on bikeforums.

Kimberlee,

My deepest condolences , hope you/your families lives get well mended, and back on track after all of this- in due time .

I've thought to myself, that if I was to die- and be able to choose how to go out ........ that it would be at 50+ mph on a road bike, having the time of my life- doing something I love doing,..... and something/someone out of no where just takes me out :eek:
However, after reading this about your father..... not so sure this is the case anymore - I have to get back into meditation mode, and rethink life more .

Status
Not open for further replies.