Boulder Folks

Groove1797

Sep 17, 2004
I'm trying to get in shape for next years tri season. I go to CU and would like to be in enough shape to go out for the club team and have fun. I'm looking for someone who can teach me how to swim and be a riding buddy. If worse comes to worse is there any good books that include detailoed workouts

hey! I used to go to CU, great place, oh how i miss boulder!
anyways on the swimming- just go down to the rec center and check out swim times at the pool, and go and talk to the tri club. I used to have a few friends who were on the tri and cycling teams(they are all gone now) and they were always open to helping people out. Also check out a few of the local bike shops- they should all have rides going out at times, and rides at different levels.
A good book to look for is called the Triathlete's training bible. It has most everything you need to get started.

Groove1797 said:
I'm trying to get in shape for next years tri season. I go to CU and would like to be in enough shape to go out for the club team and have fun. I'm looking for someone who can teach me how to swim and be a riding buddy. If worse comes to worse is there any good books that include detailoed workouts