Bowditch? Travel? US? Dont think so.

Anonymous

Guest
Fact 2.

Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

"Anonymous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Fact 2.
>
> Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism

in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

You are a flatuating orifice.

Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:

>Fact 2.
>
>Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

I'll bet I can guess the favourite colour of Mr William P O'Neill of
the Canadian Cancer Research Group.

It would be maroon.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/gal.htm