Bowditch? Travel? US? Dont think so.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2003.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Fact 2.

    Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

    Tags:

  2. "Anonymous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Fact 2.
    >
    > Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism

    in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

    You are a flatuating orifice.

  3. Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Fact 2.
    >
    >Bowditch is an ardent and obessive supporter of the Al-Qeda and terrorism in general. He will not be allowed to enter the US.

    I'll bet I can guess the favourite colour of Mr William P O'Neill of
    the Canadian Cancer Research Group.

    It would be maroon.

    http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/

    http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/gal.htm