Bowflex Power Pro - Any opinions?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Josh, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Anyone out there who owns the machine or had any experience with it, a
    review
    would be greatly a ppreciated. I am currently looking at buying one with the
    Lat
    tower attachement and am wondering if it truly works or if is a complete
    sham? While I am at it, does anyone know how I can strengthen my upper back?

    Tags:

  2. Dally

    Dally Guest

    Josh wrote:

    > Anyone out there who owns the machine or had any experience with it, a
    > review
    > would be greatly a ppreciated. I am currently looking at buying one with the
    > Lat
    > tower attachement and am wondering if it truly works or if is a complete
    > sham? While I am at it, does anyone know how I can strengthen my upper back?

    Ask a guy named TheBillRodgers. He's an expert.

    Dally