Bowflex Power Pro - Any opinions?

Josh

Guest
Anyone out there who owns the machine or had any experience with it, a
review
would be greatly a ppreciated. I am currently looking at buying one with the
Lat
tower attachement and am wondering if it truly works or if is a complete
sham? While I am at it, does anyone know how I can strengthen my upper back?

Dally

Guest
Josh wrote:

> Anyone out there who owns the machine or had any experience with it, a
> review
> would be greatly a ppreciated. I am currently looking at buying one with the
> Lat
> tower attachement and am wondering if it truly works or if is a complete
> sham? While I am at it, does anyone know how I can strengthen my upper back?

Ask a guy named TheBillRodgers. He's an expert.

Dally