Boy did I laugh

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
    speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at me
    he cycled into a concrete bollard.

    Hooray.

    Love and joyous feelings from Rich x

    --
    A hippy goes up to a burger bar and asks the vendor, "Make me one with everything"

    Stop sleeping to email me.

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
    > speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at
    > me he cycled into a concrete bollard.
    >
    > Hooray.
    >
    > Love and joyous feelings from Rich x
    >
    > --
    Most excellent ;-)

  3. >I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
    >speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at
    >me he cycled into a concrete bollard.

    Oh dear - that was a "I wish I had a camera" moment.

    Cheers, helen s

    h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**[email protected]*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame