Boycott Marks & Spencer Products

FredC said:
Of course I did. I ignore Tarzan yodel hey he ho. Too many feckin' do gooders who know nowt. Bring back Adolf, he'll sort out the non arians.

You could do worse than bring back the Fuhrer.
Seems to me he got more things right than wrong.

limerickman said:
You could do worse than bring back the Fuhrer.
Seems to me he got more things right than wrong.
Why Lim, I'm confused.....You compare bush to ****** yet now you compliment him? Have you turned over a new leaf?..... :confused:

zapper said:
Why Lim, I'm confused.....You compare bush to ****** yet now you compliment him? Have you turned over a new leaf?..... :confused:

****** managed to get some things right.

Bush has managed to get very few things right.

limerickman said:
****** managed to get some things right.

Bush has managed to get very few things right.
The difference between "some" and "few"? More importantly...******, a racist and a murderer. I have friends who have relatives who were tortured and murdered because of that beast. Lim, I just don't understand you sometimes. It's almost like you have two personalities.... :confused: You can be so companionate concerning all humans sometimes then you ruin it with your remarks with anti-Semitism. undertones

zapper said:
The difference between "some" and "few"? More importantly...******, a racist and a murderer. I have friends who have relatives who were tortured and murdered because of that beast. Lim, I just don't understand you sometimes. It's almost like you have two personalities.... :confused: You can be so companionate concerning all humans sometimes then you ruin it with your remarks with anti-Semitism. undertones
dont be so bloody oversensitive and lighten up will you....

*********** man,

zapper said:

Well the few : ****** recognised that Germany were screwed at Versaille.
****** recognised that the entire control of Germany to French and Britain, was wrong.
****** recognised that the statement forced upon Germany - where Germany was to take the entire blame for WW1 - was wrong.
****** recognised that the level of war reparations thrown on to Germany for WW1 was both punitive and was unfair.

These are some of the few issues that ****** got right and to which I was
referring.

If you fine gentleman are lucky the Muslim hordse will build mosques nest to your fine abodes and you'll get an education on the religion of peace.

tarczan said:
If you fine gentleman are lucky the Muslim hordse will build mosques nest to your fine abodes and you'll get an education on the religion of peace.
Who's writing this tripe for you, you will know that I don't have a problem. It is of my opinion that you are using a secondary e-address and another identity At the moment your polemicism is contradictory.

limerickman said:
Well the few : ****** recognised that Germany were screwed at Versaille.
****** recognised that the entire control of Germany to French and Britain, was wrong.
****** recognised that the statement forced upon Germany - where Germany was to take the entire blame for WW1 - was wrong.
****** recognised that the level of war reparations thrown on to Germany for WW1 was both punitive and was unfair.

These are some of the few issues that ****** got right and to which I was
referring.
For feck's sake google in and read Marcus Sieff, and read his take on Zionist zealots, and how the Jewish conglomerates banded together to force the Balfour Declaration in 1917 to provide a home to the 'diaspora' again. It was Uganda. As I mentioned before, don't post history when you are ignorant of the documented facts.

FredC said:
For feck's sake google in and read Marcus Sieff, and read his take on Zionist zealots, and how the Jewish conglomerates banded together to force the Balfour Declaration in 1917 to provide a home to the 'diaspora' again. It was Uganda. As I mentioned before, don't post history when you are ignorant of the documented facts.

As below - Fred C.
I didn't realise the full extent of his Zionism - thanks for making me more aware !

Marks & Spencer (M&S) was founded in 1884 by a Russian Jewish refugee Michael Marks. Since then, the UK-based firm has been linked inextricably to Zionism.

When he became chairman in 1916, Simon Marks made a number of commercial changes. But his greatest brain wave was to take on his boyhood friend Israel Sieff as company director. The Marks-Sieff partnership went beyond business, into Zionist activity. Sieff had supported Zionism since meeting Chaim Weizmann in 1913. Together with Weizmann, Marks and Sieff helped set in motion the train of events that culminated in the Balfour Declaration of 1917. The following year Israel Sieff headed a Zionist commission, and then served as Weizmann's secretary at the Versailles Conference. Sieff's wife (and Simon's sister) Rebecca helped found WIZO, the Women's Zionist Organization, in 1920, and ran it for 20 years with Vera Weizmann. And the Daniel Sieff Institute, set up in memory of his son who had died, served as the base when the Weizmann Institute of Science was set up in 1948 (extract from Lawrence Joffe, 'End of a Jewish Saint', Jerusalem Report, 5 June 2000)

Indeed, in a book on M&S, Lord Marcus Sieff - long time Chairman of M&S - wrote that one of the fundamental objectives of M&S is to aid the economic development of Israel (Management: The Marks & Spencer Way, Weidenfield & Nicolson, 1990).

Barry Kosmin of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research thus recalls the firm's once legendary bonds to the Jewish community: "M&S was prominent, even essential, to Anglo-Jewry from the 1960s through to the 1980s ... partly because of its strong historical links with Zionism; and partly for its success in getting Israeli goods to the British marketplace..." (cited in Lawrence Joffe, 'End of a Jewish Saint', Jerusalem Report, 5 June 2000)

These firm bonds to the Zionist regime, based on the fundamental objective of aiding the economic development of Israel (Lord Marcus Sieff), have continued unimpeded into recent times.

Lawrence Joffe writes for the Jerusalem Report, that "Still, M&S continues its 'special relationship' with Israel at the shop floor level. It was M&S which introduced Israeli avocados to Britain. Scientifically bred crustacea from Israel fill the famous M&S prawn with mayonnaise sandwich, the UK's top seller in the late 90s. M&S still relies heavily on Israeli manufacturers - suits from Polgat, underwear from Delta Galil and lingerie from Triumph. Richard Sheldon, head of M&S operations in Israel, says the firm's Israeli purchases amounted to $233 million last year. And M&S is maintaining its Israeli connection: This summer it's due to open up five outlets, selling men's underwear and lingerie, in Golf Kitan stores around Israel, two years after it closed down a cooperative retailing venture with the Hamashbir department store chain." (Jerusalem Report, 5 June 2000)

Thus, as far as trade with Israel is concerned, M&S supports Israel with approximately $233 million in trade every year (Jerusalem Report, 5 June 2000) Indeed, according to one report, M&S sales of Israeli imports last year amounted to £240 million (Jewish Chronicle, 8 December 2000). Other reports have given even higher figures. For instance, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) in New York reports: "The clothier bought about $325 million worth of merchandise from Israel last year. That figure includes products produced in Jordan and exported via Israel." (Richard Allen Greene, 'British store shrugs off boycott threat from Muslims', JTA, 13 December 2000)

The British Israel Chamber of Commerce, another Zionist trade organisation with overlapping membership, has held meetings at the M&S store in Baker Street (Jewish Chronicle 20 October 2000). So much does Israel appreciate the firm's support that it was included among several British businesses honoured in London by the Israeli Ambassador to England for their commercial support of Israel. The JTA reported that "The Israeli ambassador to England recently honored Marks & Spencer for the company's continued support of Israel." (JTA, 13 December 2000. Also see Jewish Chronicle, 24 November)

Additionally, a spokeswoman for M&S stated that "We are a global player and we support many countries, including Israel." She emphasised, moreover, that: "We have a history and a background with Israel that we are very proud of." (JTA, 13 December 2000) Indeed, more recently another M&S spokesperson explicitly confirmed that "We are as close to Israel as we have ever been" (Jewish Chronicle, 22 December 2000). This is highly disconcerting, considering the fact admitted by former M&S Chairman Lord Marcus Sieff, that one of the aims of M&S is to aid the economic development of Israel (Management: The Marks & Spencer Way, Weidenfield & Nicolson, 1990).

In other words, M&S' support of the Zionist regime remains as strong as it ever was. It is thus clear that M&S is, if not the leading, one of the leading commercial supporters of Israel in Britain.

FredC said:
Of course I did. I ignore Tarzan yodel hey he ho. Too many feckin' do gooders who know nowt. Bring back Adolf, he'll sort out the non arians.
Whoa, FredC, I almost spit out on my carrot soup onto my keyboard :eek: . You will not win the award for understatement of the year my friend :p

davidmc said:
Whoa, FredC, I almost spit out on my carrot soup onto my keyboard :eek: . You will not win the award for understatement of the year my friend :p
I've done a lot of keyboards in, just ask Lim. The difference in the UK and Ireland is that if we go to to the pub for a fight, it's a fight of repartee and words, and in general nobody ever gets hurt. With a name like yours you seem to be living in the wrong place.' Come on home boy, there's strong ale, and cake for tea'.

davidmc said:
Nobody has nominated me for prestigous award as far as I know.

FredC said:
Good so, and well done for that. Now google in 'The Balfour Declaration' and try to find a connection to Marcus Sieff from the constructions and propositions.
I haven't found his name as yet as being a party to it. Hypocrisy perhaps? The direction of the uncertain wind?
Please let me know.

davidmc said:
Yes, sharia is draconian & keeps women down. What gets me is people (Islamic women) come over here & wear those hoods & drive cars. they should tell their captors (husbands) to go f' themselves & not wear those stone age accoutrement's. Seems unnecessarily dangerous to the rest of us. One women wanted to have her drivers license photo being a black circle w/ two eye holes. Give me a ******' break. If your going to come over here, abide by the laws & get your picture taken & don't drive cars around w/, essentially, blindfolds on :rolleyes: I'm not racist or intolerant, i'm a left leaning, progressive for crying out loud :eek:

G'day Fellow cybernaughts, reading this forum is better than "Coronation Street" and "East Enders" all rolled into one. Maybe Limerickman and Fredc should colaborate on a script, it will sell a million episodes, the merkains will lap it up like cats with fresh cream, throw in a little biff and barge, a bit of sex, a few villians like G.W.and Sharon, Sadman Hussein as the misunderstood nice guy Oil Tycoon who's Humanitarian work fell foul of the United Nations Nuclear Watchdog.

I can see it now being beamed into millions of homes around the free world, what free world you might ask, well if you have to ask that what planet have you been living on.

Incidentally Limerickman how did you do it? They said it was an inside job too. Don't look so astonished either, you know to what I refer, $51.000.000. If you appear next Sunday for the Boxing Day 100 on a brand new Trek with all the trimmings, then the cat's outa' the bag old son?

keep up the good work chaps, love the dialogue, or whatever you want to call it. Shame about Marks and Sparks though, they used to be a fantastic place to shop when I lived in the old country 40 years ago.

I last bought a great salad sandwich there in 1985, then 1992, then 1999, then 2001, to think I didn't know what a bunch of crooks they were or are.

I'll definately boycott them next year, the only trouble is I'll have to convince my Wife as well. Now that's going to be the difficult part of the operation, believe me. Toodle pip?TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day Fellow cybernaughts, reading this forum is better than "Coronation Street" and "East Enders" all rolled into one. Maybe Limerickman and Fredc should colaborate on a script, it will sell a million episodes, the merkains will lap it up like cats with fresh cream, throw in a little biff and barge, a bit of sex, a few villians like G.W.and Sharon, Sadman Hussein as the misunderstood nice guy Oil Tycoon who's Humanitarian work fell foul of the United Nations Nuclear Watchdog.

I can see it now being beamed into millions of homes around the free world, what free world you might ask, well if you have to ask that what planet have you been living on.

Incidentally Limerickman how did you do it? They said it was an inside job too. Don't look so astonished either, you know to what I refer, $51.000.000. If you appear next Sunday for the Boxing Day 100 on a brand new Trek with all the trimmings, then the cat's outa' the bag old son?

keep up the good work chaps, love the dialogue, or whatever you want to call it. Shame about Marks and Sparks though, they used to be a fantastic place to shop when I lived in the old country 40 years ago.

I last bought a great salad sandwich there in 1985, then 1992, then 1999, then 2001, to think I didn't know what a bunch of crooks they were or are.

I'll definately boycott them next year, the only trouble is I'll have to convince my Wife as well. Now that's going to be the difficult part of the operation, believe me. Toodle pip?TBC

Brian - some job, eh ?
£27 million sterling.

The irony of it is that Northern Bank (in Northern Ireland) and National Irish Bank (in the Republic) are owned by National Australia Bank.
National Australia Bank agreed to sell both entities to Danske Bank in Denmark
last week.
But it appears that National Australia Bank didn't insure the Belfast branch for robbery and under the terms of the purchase of the bank, National Australia
Bank have to pick up that tab.

(To be honest NAB have been trying to offload these banks for years. National Irish Bank has been exposed as being part of tax evasion schemes here in the Republic).

I might go in to business with Fred C - it's a thought.
Problem is that the Merkin sense of humour is different to Britain/Ireland/Australian/New Zealand etc.
No sense of irony and self-parody.

I say we make Israle our 51st state:) What makes you think they are illegally occupating it? Israle has been a country since was it 1948? Didn't the UN give them that land other then what they took fair and square in a war?

limerickman said:
Brian - some job, eh ?
£27 million sterling.

The irony of it is that Northern Bank (in Northern Ireland) and National Irish Bank (in the Republic) are owned by National Australia Bank.
National Australia Bank agreed to sell both entities to Danske Bank in Denmark
last week.
But it appears that National Australia Bank didn't insure the Belfast branch for robbery and under the terms of the purchase of the bank, National Australia
Bank have to pick up that tab.

(To be honest NAB have been trying to offload these banks for years. National Irish Bank has been exposed as being part of tax evasion schemes here in the Republic).

I might go in to business with Fred C - it's a thought.
Problem is that the Merkin sense of humour is different to Britain/Ireland/Australian/New Zealand etc.
No sense of irony and self-parody.

G'day limerickman, That's for sure, I would have liked to have finger in that pie, I bet there will be a few officials from the NAB falling on their swords very soon.

However having said that, they'll just increase the fees for the poor sod who are unfortunate enough to bank with them.

But don't they all, it's the bankers (wankers) code of practise, hit 'em hard, hit 'em low, there's plenty more where that last lot came from?

Just make sure that the top executives don't go without their end of year bonus?

Your right about the sense of humour, one can't beat what the Brit's or should I say, the anglo saxons turn out, not that I'm predudiced in any way of course.

I just can't stand the canned laughter the merkains turn out?

Keep up the good work? TBC

LottomagicZ4941 said:
I say we make Israle our 51st state:) What makes you think they are illegally occupating it? Israle has been a country since was it 1948? Didn't the UN give them that land other then what they took fair and square in a war?
It' about time you studied ther situation. It's got nothing to do with 1948 really, it all hinges of the illegal occupation of lands after the 1967 war, and subsequent international defiances against the UN.

Perhaps if they had not gotten attacked they would not be occupying land they probably wone fair and square.

You are right in your asertion that I have not formally studied it except for perhas a brief passing in High School.

I CLEP out of history in College and did not have to take history in College.

CLEP = College Level Examanation Placement. I have met people who actually have met ******. My opa did not like to talk about WWWI or WWWII but I have learned a few things from him. I learned how the Turks would sneak into camp and kill every other soildier. Now that is psychological war fair!!!

I learned from my Oma that Russian soilders do not respect the santuary of a Chruch. My dad had to use the restroom and my Oma kept the family together. When they returned from the restroom all the others had been beheaded.

So although I don't know everything about history I know a few things that did not make the history books.