Boycott Marks & Spencer Products

limerickman

Jan 5, 2004
www.karmabanque.com

Description: M&S FINANCES ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

GOODS ILLEGALLY PRODUCED IN OCCUPIED PALESTINE SOLD UNDER 'ISRAEL' LABEL

Pitch: Israel's export of goods produced in the Occupied Territories is thus a grotesque attempt to profit financially from its illegal occupation. M&S' imports of illegally produced goods from occupied Palestine must therefore be condemned in the strongest terms, and furthermore, prohibited. Continuing international negligence of this issue constitutes tacit consent to Israel's illegal occupation, and indeed, amounts to financing the occupation.

More at :

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-marks-and-spencer.html

limerickman said:
www.karmabanque.com

Description: M&S FINANCES ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

GOODS ILLEGALLY PRODUCED IN OCCUPIED PALESTINE SOLD UNDER 'ISRAEL' LABEL

Pitch: Israel's export of goods produced in the Occupied Territories is thus a grotesque attempt to profit financially from its illegal occupation. M&S' imports of illegally produced goods from occupied Palestine must therefore be condemned in the strongest terms, and furthermore, prohibited. Continuing international negligence of this issue constitutes tacit consent to Israel's illegal occupation, and indeed, amounts to financing the occupation.

More at :

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-marks-and-spencer.html
No worries on that score my friend, I've never bought anything from M&S, irrespective of the above post. It was the way they bankrupted their British suppliers systematically. Look at their trading figures over the last few years. Terrible, they are staggering from one crisis to another. Good, I say.

FredC said:
No worries on that score my friend, I've never bought anything from M&S, irrespective of the above post. It was the way they bankrupted their British suppliers systematically. Look at their trading figures over the last few years. Terrible, they are staggering from one crisis to another. Good, I say.

Yep - Rose won't turn around that sinking ship.
Delighted to see those Yids getting stuffed ; two faced bastards that they are.

We have all this ******** of boycotting Syrian firms etc and we have those filthy two faced bastards in our high street.
Never have - never will , shop there.

Ever since i can remember M&S have been involved in sacndals regarding the manufacture of thier goods. Cheap labour in Thaliand, and now children working with no safety devices and earning £3.00 per month in China.

I dont tend to shop there because a) its too expensive b) Im under 40 years old c) i am male d) i have a social concience..

couldnt realy give a **** about thier business but if they contunie this **** they should be investigated.

We know the Palesinians didn't make this stuff because they are either praying or rioting.

limerickman said:
Yep - Rose won't turn around that sinking ship.
Delighted to see those Yids getting stuffed ; two faced bastards that they are.

We have all this ******** of boycotting Syrian firms etc and we have those filthy two faced bastards in our high street.
Never have - never will , shop there.

Your bigotism sure helps explain why the Irish have been killing each other for years - look in your own back yard before you pass judgement on others.

Julian Radowsky said:
Your bigotism sure helps explain why the Irish have been killing each other for years - look in your own back yard before you pass judgement on others.

Hey clown - what M&S are doing is exploitation.
If you endorse exploitation - you continue to shop there.

limerickman said:

I was not replying to you WRT the exploitation aspect of the situation, rather to your blatant hatred of and bigotism towards a particular group of people. If you can not see that, then YOU are the clown.

Julian Radowsky said:
I was not replying to you WRT the exploitation aspect of the situation, rather to your blatant hatred of and bigotism towards a particular group of people. If you can not see that, then YOU are the clown.

I am only concerned at the BIGOTRY and double dealing engaged by M&S.

limerickman said:
I am only concerned at the BIGOTRY and double dealing engaged by M&S.
Uh lim with all due respect, I believe your point could have been made with out the "yid" comment... :confused:

Julian Radowsky said:
Didn't Andretti die in a car crash?

You fellows don't debate; you throw around phrases and pretend you're above it all. The fact is the Muslim religion hasn't produced a society or economy much above the third world. The Sharia will do that ya' know,

tarczan said:
You fellows don't debate; you throw around phrases and pretend you're above it all. The fact is the Muslim religion hasn't produced a society or economy much above the third world. The Sharia will do that ya' know,
Lissen up smarty pants Clown, where's the second world? America?
Imagine all those people living in peace, and buying all my hippy songs. Soppy cnuts. Ching, ching says the tills, ring ding no bills, it's better than being in love. Cnuts are mingling, pockets jingling.....

tarczan said:
Yes, sharia is draconian & keeps women down. What gets me is people (Islamic women) come over here & wear those hoods & drive cars. they should tell their captors (husbands) to go f' themselves & not wear those stone age accoutrement's. Seems unnecessarily dangerous to the rest of us. One women wanted to have her drivers license photo being a black circle w/ two eye holes. Give me a ******' break. If your going to come over here, abide by the laws & get your picture taken & don't drive cars around w/, essentially, blindfolds on :rolleyes: I'm not racist or intolerant, i'm a left leaning, progressive for crying out loud :eek:

davidmc said:
If your going to come over here, abide by the laws & get your picture taken & don't drive cars around w/, essentially, blindfolds on :rolleyes: I'm not racist or intolerant, i'm a left leaning, progressive for crying out loud :eek:
I essentially agree with that sentiment. When in Rome and all that.

If you go to a country, respect the rules of that country.

davidmc said:
Yes, sharia is draconian & keeps women down. What gets me is people (Islamic women) come over here & wear those hoods & drive cars. they should tell their captors (husbands) to go f' themselves & not wear those stone age accoutrement's. Seems unnecessarily dangerous to the rest of us. One women wanted to have her drivers license photo being a black circle w/ two eye holes. Give me a ******' break. If your going to come over here, abide by the laws & get your picture taken & don't drive cars around w/, essentially, blindfolds on :rolleyes: I'm not racist or intolerant, i'm a left leaning, progressive for crying out loud :eek:
What's that got to do Marks & Spencers? Unless you are now telling us that they sell hijabs to Moslem women.

FredC said:
What's that got to do Marks & Spencers? Unless you are now telling us that they sell hijabs to Moslem women.
It was a comment, in response to tarczan's post in which he mentioned the downside of sharia inre: economics, directed to the fact that sharia is not conducive to propelling ones economy forward in an expediant fashion. Come on FredC, i expected you to grasp that one :rolleyes:

davidmc said:
It was a comment, in response to tarczan's post in which he mentioned the downside of sharia inre: economics, directed to the fact that sharia is not conducive to propelling ones economy forward in an expediant fashion. Come on FredC, i expected you to grasp that one :rolleyes:
Of course I did. I ignore Tarzan yodel hey he ho. Too many feckin' do gooders who know nowt. Bring back Adolf, he'll sort out the non arians.

limerickman said:
Why not google in 'Lord Marcus Sieff' the Zionist zealot.