boycut

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by maxisback, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    I am getting pissed off that so many unicycling stuff supliers do not
    sponsor ppl they should get boycuted.. for an example :profile!!!

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > I am getting pissed off that so many unicycling stuff supliers do not
    > sponsor ppl they should get boycuted.. for an example: profile!!!

    why should they get boycuted(sic)?

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    mikael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  3. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    are you stupid ? I never even asked profile.. I never even asked anyone
    to sponsor me.. just that look at it like this : Profile is making
    money off unicyclists.. and they wont even sponsor the bet of us....
    (justin kohse)..so like to me that shows how much they care about
    unicyclists.. I dont want to boycut them cauz they wont sponsor me wtf
    ? u r dumber then me since u call me a fool and I just owned you BIATCH

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  4. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    and also you idiot Im french.. I type in french usually so no duh my
    enlgish is bad.. so stfu and go kill ur self plz

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  5. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    What Im saying is : if some companies cant even give a fu*k about the
    best unicyclists out there and I am NOT talking about me.. then why
    should we give a fu*k about there product ?

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  6. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > so stfu and go kill ur self plz

    that was nice...

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  7. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    Gerble frnaklin you rlly piss me off... I dint whine shit about anything
    so stop aussming shit men... you should seriously stfu if u dont kno
    wtf ur talking about.. cauz trust me I dont care if I type bad..cauz I
    can own u at so much things..I aint mad cauz they wont sponsor me.. I
    never even asked them.. Im pissed off cauz one of the greatest out
    there wants to quit cauz he aint getting sponsored and some gay
    millionaire companie r too retarded to give one of the best an effing
    free pair of cranks each month. so seriously dude next time before you
    start typing shit kno wtf u r saying.. cauz you seem pretty much more
    dumber then me now

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  8. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    > that was nice...

    spencer I lost it there men.. like seriously I am mad cauz one of my
    fellow unicyclists wants to quit cauz of some dumb companies like
    that.. and what I get is crap wtf ?

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  9. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    I agree with Gerbel that profile doesn't care about unicyclists, they
    are a bike company who happens to make uni hubs.

    ChuckNorrisUnicycles: shut up.

    --

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  10. MERCYME

    MERCYME Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > Gerble frnaklin you rlly piss me off... I dint whine shit about anything
    > so stop aussming shit men... you should seriously stfu if u dont kno
    > wtf ur talking about.. cauz trust me I dont care if I type bad..cauz I
    > can own u at so much things..I aint mad cauz they wont sponsor me.. I
    > never even asked them.. Im pissed off cauz one of the greatest out
    > there wants to quit cauz he aint getting sponsored and some gay
    > millionaire companie r too retarded to give one of the best an effing
    > free pair of cranks each month. so seriously dude next time before you
    > start typing shit kno wtf u r saying.. cauz you seem pretty much more
    > dumber then me now

    Your spelling is horrible.
    And no comment about your thread.

    --
    MERCYME

    Got Balls?
    The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
    'www.gballz.com' (http://www.gballz.com)
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/7kk4r) *Last Updated 10/15/05*
    'My Website' (http://mercyme.unicyclist.com/) *Last updated 1/15/06*
    MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

  11. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    What good would free cranks be every month if you already get new ones
    every time they break?

    --

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  12. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    I sitll think that they r rich and that they could encourage
    unicyclists.. like sure we might make 01% or there profit but sitll
    sending 1 pair of cranks to someone wont kill them.. and Im not only
    talking about profile those.. all those other companies..like I wont
    name any but yea... like that's why I admire bedford.. he isnt the
    richest comp out there and still he encourages the ppl..

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  13. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  14. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    > Your spelling is horrible.
    > And no comment about your thread.

    Yea good job diss my spelling.. join the club dude do u seriously think
    I care ?

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  15. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    maxisback wrote:
    > like that's why I admire bedford.. he isnt the richest comp out there
    > and still he encourages the ppl..

    Well Bedford is a unicycle company though...but he is cool.

    I think unicycle companies would be more inclined to sponcor
    unicyclists than bike companies.

    --

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  16. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  17. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  18. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    chucknorrisunicycles wrote:
    > CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSs

    As much as this check norris crap normaly pisses me off, that was by
    far the best timing for a random outburst.

    --
    ntappin

  19. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    ntappin wrote:
    > As much as this check norris crap normaly pisses me off, that was by far
    > the best timing for a random outburst.

    I agree, that made me laugh.
    well done Chuck.