BP Medication Question

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by ken, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. ken

    ken Guest

    I am looking for a BP med with the minimal side effects. I am taking
    altenolol 50 mg and my sleep has not been good.. also I have a constant
    growling in my stomach.

    I would appreciate any informed recommendation.
    Regards, Ken

    Tags:

  2. "ken" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am looking for a BP med with the minimal side effects. I am taking
    > altenolol 50 mg and my sleep has not been good.. also I have a constant
    > growling in my stomach.
    >
    > I would appreciate any informed recommendation.
    > Regards, Ken

    Ask your doctor about trying a diuretic.

    Meanwhile if you are heavier than ideal, losing weight may get you off
    medication(s) altogether.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --