BP monitor

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Cc88m, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Cc88m

    Cc88m Guest

    I am interested in buying Mark-of-Fitness BP monitor model MF77 (wrist type); the only price I can
    find is $99; is there any way to buy it cheaper?
    C. C. Chang; more on piano practice at

    http://members.aol.com/chang8828/contents.htm

    Tags:

  2. Me Too

    Me Too Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 05:14:19 GMT, [email protected] (Cc88m) wrote:

    >I am interested in buying Mark-of-Fitness BP monitor model MF77 (wrist type); the only price I can
    >find is $99; is there any way to buy it cheaper?
    >C. C. Chang; more on piano practice at
    >
    >http://members.aol.com/chang8828/contents.htm

    Try a google search. Found plenty at lower price. Here is link to 1 at $80 plus $5 shipping. The
    computer interface is additional if that is what you are looking for.

    http://www.jandr.com/JRProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Section_Id=1656&Product_Id=3729420

  3. On 14-Dec-2003, [email protected] (Cc88m) wrote:

    > I am interested in buying Mark-of-Fitness BP monitor model MF77 (wrist type); the only price I can
    > find is $99; is there any way to buy it cheaper?

    Actually, a standard arm cuff of good quality may be less expensive in the long run; anything else
    may give you inaccurate results and cause a mess of confusion for you. Follow the instructions
    included with your unit on how to properly measure your blood pressure.

    Patrick Blanchard, MD ~~~ SonoScore Winnning against heart attack and stroke
    http://www.sonoscore.com