General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

BQ Time: "How Long Is It Good For?"

Started by N_A_J · · Last activity · 3 posts · 434 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 October 2004
Last activity
15 October 2004
Original author
N_A_J
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
434
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'd like to know how long a Boston qualifying time is good for. If I
    BQ in the Austin Marathon(Feb '05), would that time still be good for
    Boston 2006? Thanks.

  2. Leafing through rec.running, I read N_A_J's message of 13 Oct 2004:

    Quoted message said:

    I'd like to know how long a Boston qualifying time is good for. If I
    BQ in the Austin Marathon(Feb '05), would that time still be good for
    Boston 2006? Thanks.

    Yes. Details - http://www.bostonmarathon.org/BostonMarathon/Qualifying.asp

    Phil M.

    --
    "What counts in battle is what you do once the pain sets in." -John Short,
    South African coach.

  3. Quoted message said:

    I'd like to know how long a Boston qualifying time is good for. If I
    BQ in the Austin Marathon(Feb '05), would that time still be good for
    Boston 2006? Thanks.

    Yes. (Phil M. has thoughtfully provided the link.) I BQ'd in Austin
    '04 and will run Boston this April, fates permitting.

    Austin is a good BQ race. Good luck!

    --
    Brian P. Baresch
    Fort Worth, Texas, USA
    Professional editing and proofreading

    If you're going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.