BR 21 To(morrow)day!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by flyingdutch, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. blah

    blah Guest

    flyingdutch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > DaveB Wrote:
    > >
    > > It looked nasty but we didn't get a drop of rain.
    > >
    > > DaveB "now let me collapse on the couch"

    > See? Burgundy St Hill is all in the mind!
    > you know, yhe part of your mind that is screaming "bloody
    > hill!$!#!#!!!!"
    >
    > Highest average speed we have done yet. credit to Blah for all that
    > foolish towing.

    Foolish? I was going for heroic! I thought I heard someone laughing
    from behind me; I just figured at the time it was a squeak or
    something. False flat roads like that are ace - you can sort of fool
    yourself you're chugging along on the flat like a train or something.
    The wind wasn't all that fun, though...

  2. tonykara

    tonykara New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2004
    Not happy,

    this is the third ride in a row that i have missed, while you guys were riding i got to spend the day watching so called tradesman work on things that should have been done during the week. :mad:

    so how was it?

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "SteveA" <[email protected]
    > Back in the late 1970's a market research company which was involved in
    > developing a new beer for the 'youf market' chose Queensland Uni to
    > test the market. They had a stock of beers with various levels of gas,
    > bitterness, after-taste etc. The idea was to get uni students to tell
    > 'em which attributes they preferred.

    I did a survey in first year for beer marketing..
    Got a dozen cans and $20 for it.. best job I ever had!

    > It wasn't all fun though, we had one bastard lecturer who, if he
    > detected we had had a few before the lecture would lock the lecture
    > theatre door at the beginning of a two hour lecture so we could not get
    > out. Two hours with a painfully full bladder. Ahhhhh. Torture

    They couldn't do that here.. unless they wanted to
    clean up after myself and a few other "rez" chunder
    bunnies.. haha those where the daze!

    hippy

  4. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Once I was so sleep deprived that a whole chapter of my honours thesis
    > featured the word "insect" everywhere that I meant to write "detect". I
    > don't quite know how it happened. I mean, insect is a noun and detect is
    > a verb, so the sentences weren't just irrelevant, they were very, very
    > weird. Oh and another time I referred to one of my figures as "blah is
    > shown in figure 1, note the pretty colours."

    Sure it wasn't a paper on the effects of lysergic acid diethylamide??

    > yep, doin' it again. no beddie-byes for this gal tonight, just pepsi,
    > coca-cola, tea, coffee, leftovers...

    Probably same here, minus tea, plus Ice Break and V.
    I'm doing it for cash though, not 'higher' learning ;-)

    hippy

  5. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote

    > 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
    > as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too disgusting.

    You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
    recovery for the next partay?

    hippy

  6. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    hippy wrote:

    > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Once I was so sleep deprived that a whole chapter of my honours thesis
    > > featured the word "insect" everywhere that I meant to write "detect". I
    > > don't quite know how it happened. I mean, insect is a noun and detect is
    > > a verb, so the sentences weren't just irrelevant, they were very, very
    > > weird. Oh and another time I referred to one of my figures as "blah is
    > > shown in figure 1, note the pretty colours."

    > Sure it wasn't a paper on the effects of lysergic acid diethylamide??

    pretty certain it was some very boring physics

    > > yep, doin' it again. no beddie-byes for this gal tonight, just pepsi,
    > > coca-cola, tea, coffee, leftovers...

    > Probably same here, minus tea, plus Ice Break and V.
    > I'm doing it for cash though, not 'higher' learning ;-)

    You are not alone... la la la la la...

  7. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    hippy wrote:

    > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
    > > as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too disgusting.

    > You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
    > recovery for the next partay?
    >
    > hippy

    what is sleep?

  8. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > hippy wrote:
    > > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > >
    > > > 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
    > > > as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too

    disgusting.

    > > You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
    > > recovery for the next partay?

    > what is sleep?

    That's what I say now..
    during uni it was "what is this 'maths'?"

    hippy

  9. Blah

    Blah Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Oh and another time I referred to one of my figures as "blah is
    > shown in figure 1, note the pretty colours."

    That'd be the pretty blue of my Avanti, yeah?